Good Bye, For Now(Chapter 17)

---------

I woke up with the light of the sun directing to my face as I saw the curtain was half open..

I looked down as I saw Freddie's arms wrapping around my stomach and hugging me from my back..

I realized we are still naked and smiled as I remember what happened last night..

I turned my head to my sleeping fiance.. I stared at him for a moment and smiled.. his eye lashes are so long his perfect nose and cheekbones his lips and his teeth poking out of it slightly..

"You're so perfect" I whispered touching every part of his face gently.

Freddie moved and open his eyes slightly.

"Good morning my love" He smiled with sleepy eyes..

"Good morning love" I said and smiled too..

He pulled me on top of him and kissed the top of my head..

"Let's cuddle a little more before we fetch Fredrick... infact we can make another baby mercury" He said and chuckled..

"Freddieeee" I giggled and hit his chest playfully..

"Why? don't you want another good looking child?" He smirked and kissed my head again

"Of course I want to.. but we had enough last night ha ha" I laughed at my words..

"I love you so much my love can I have a favor?" Freddie said and laid me back on the bed again and faced me..

"Mhm.. what is it my love" I said while tracing little circles on his hairy chest.

"we only have 3 days here the Philippines... we're leaving on Thursday.. I.. I want you to come with me in London.. you and our son.. p.. please my love..I just can't and don't want to be away from you again for the second time" Freddie said kissing my knuckles.

"Please my love" He added and looked at me with a pleading look..

"uhhm.. alright love.. but we can't go with you on Thursday already.. I need to arrange Fredrick's passport and everything.. it's his first time flying to other country.. I said and smiled.

"Re..really? you'll come after me? thank you so much my love!" Freddie then hugged and kissed me.

"Besides I also want our wedding to be in London" I added..

"That's a great idea!! Thank you so much my love!! c'mon let's get dressed and go to your mom's house.. she did invited us for dinner right?"
He said and we both stood up..

our eyes widened and we looked at each other we laughed so hard as we realized our clothes are on the stairs as we gone wild and excited last night..

"I'll get it" I said laughing while putting my robe on

I went to the stairs and saw our clothes there.. I can't help but giggle..

-------------

After we got dressed we go the mall first to buy some foods and chocolate cake for Fredrick..

"ohh remember this bakeshop" I smiled at Freddie.

"I will never forget where I'd saw you again my love" he smiled and we go to the counter together..

many people started to come near us as they saw Freddie.. but the security guard kept them out.

as we finished buying cake we didn't noticed that so many people are waiting outside..

"ohh God.. be ready my love.. we're gonna run" Freddie said and held my hand tightly.

"really??" I said with wide eyes.