Can't Help Falling in Love(Chapter 5)

The morning after the party..

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up with a heavy headache because of what I drink last night.. and also a little heartache.. after remembering what I saw last night

I stood up, change my dress and go to the kitchen as I saw Freddie in the counter..
"morning Freddie.." I smiled awkwardly trying to hide my jealousy last night when Mary kisses him..

"morning Y/N.. please have your breakfast and get yourself dressed we're going to the studio" he said coldly and not looking at me..
(why is he being like that.. did I done something wrong?)

"ok Freddie I'll just change my clothes" I smiled a bit

---------------
the whole ride to the studio was quite.. he's even not looking at me.. what the hell?

we got to the studio and the boys greeted us..
"Y/N, are you ok now?" Deaky asked
"yeah, its just my head and my back hurts because of last night, thanks for asking Deak" I smiled

Roger comes to me with a sad and pleading look

"Y/N, I'm so sorry about the kiss last night.. I hope you'll forgive me" he said holding my hands..

"ehem.. I'll just go to the bathroom" Freddie said sounding a bit angry
then we heard the door shut really loud.. (What is wrong with him?,I sighed)

Deaky and Brian look at each other again..and stare at me for a few second

"Hey Y/N, do you sing?" Brian asked trying to change the topic and covering the tensed in the room.

"Yeah,a little bit.. I can also play some piano" I said pulling out my hands off Roger's.

"Great! wanna try to play here? here use this mic."

"sure!" I smiled
.........

I slid the headphones to my ears started to play the piano.. without realizing Freddie is watching me from the door behind me.

(just listen to the video up there and pretend it's you singing :)..)

I thought to myself this is my song for Freddie it's called Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley ❤️

I started to sing

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
( the boys dropped their jaw.. with wide eyes including Freddie at the back)

But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
(Freddie's expressions change into a smile with a teary eyes)

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

my eyes started to water too so I stop singing..

"My God Y/N! your voice is so angelic! you're so great!" Deaky exclaimed

"Thank you" I said looking around then I saw Freddie wiping tears..

"are you ok Freddie?" I asked softly
"Yes dear" he said coming to me..

the three boys left the room as Freddie look at them with a pleading look. but before Brian gets out of the room he stopped Freddie.

"Fred,I know you saw Roger and Y/N kissed last night.. I saw it too but what you didn't saw was she pushed Roger away after seeing that it's him who kissed her.. she thought it's you who hugged her from her back and kissed her, I saw and heard everything Fred.." Brian smiled a bit while tapping Freddie's shoulder..

Freddie's tears run down to his face but wiped it quickly as he nod to Brian and walked towards you..

"ahhm Y/N, I know you saw Mary kissed me last night I.. I don't have feelings for her anymore.. In fact there's a uhmm.. new woman I love now.."
I looked down and felt jealous..

"she's so lucky Freddie.. the new one" I smiled

"is that so? well you are lucky I think" Freddie smiled as I widened my eyes

"Y/N, I... I.. uhh.. I love you.." he said nervously and my eyes widen again im shock..

"look..uhm..uhh.. you don't have to feel the same way too.. I'm just telling you.. because we don't know when will you go back to the future.. but right now all I know is I'm in love with you Y/N, I really love yo...."

I cut him as I pressed my lips into him.. he kissed back slowly and passionately

"I love you too Freddie! I really do! Im in love with you" I said with a teary eyes as I pulled back..

"re.. really??" Freddie smiled widely not trying to cover his teeth this time!

"I love you Y/N, I love you so much" he hugged me tight and I hug him back.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FREDDIE MERCURY"

this is so short but I cried writing this 🥺❤️ but there are more to come 😊