Chapter Two

Eliana's Pov
I didn't like the feeling when I had gotten off of work. Just knowing Sangwoo he was quite cunning and smart so whatever he was dealing with today.

I knew it had to have been serious. I pressed in the code my body sinking with exhaustion, I entered the house taking my shoes off right away by the door, and looked around to see anything out of normal.

"Sangwoo!" I exclaimed waiting a couple of minutes before I glanced up when his footsteps came rushing downstairs and he greeted me into a tight hug. "Hey princess, how was work hmm?" I was a little taken back by his affection tone but return the hug stroking his exposed arms a few times.

"Work was fine, are you okay?" I questioned hearing him hum he nuzzled the side of my neck and head some more before he muttered. "I need your help with something downstairs, someone sunk into the house today, a boy and I can't keep him and her downstairs." I heaved out a rough sigh a little startled that someone actually broke into the house.

"Wait someone actually guessed the password?" I questioned watching Sangwoo grumble nodding messing with his blonde dyed hair a bit "Give me a minute to change." I patted his chest giving him a quick kiss which he returned.

Before I went upstairs to the bedroom slipping out from my work clothes grabbing a random black t-shirt and some sweats with some socks waiting for Sangwoo to come into the bedroom before he yanked the closet doors open and unlocked the hatch to the basement.

My heart always raced when I had to go down here, even when I would go down there to clean up the mess he made. He went down the stairs first and I followed quickly holding my nose with my hand at the foul stench of the dead girl's body.

I almost gagged at the smell but stood next to Sangwoo gazing at the black hair skinny boy who was tied up stripped down completely from his clothes.

"That's a boy?" I questioned my voice muffled in surprise gazing up at Sangwoo. "He looks like he hasn't eaten in days," I muttered hearing Sangwoo laugh out quietly.

"He's got really feminine legs too." I heaved out a sigh wondering just exactly what he needed my help with this time.

"Babe, what exactly do you need help with?" I questioned the both of us were here having this casual talk until the frightened boy started to talk.

I didn't even notice he was fully awake, jolting in surprise, Sangwoo just stared in confusion.

I watched as this boy started stammering and crying about how long he had been in love with Sangwoo and it truly wasn't the first time I had heard someone confess to Sangwoo with me around, this was just the first time I had seen a boy do it.

Sangwoo slowly kneeled down and gazed at the boy speaking tilting his head.  "So your a homo huh?" I quickly slapped Sangwoo on the back of his head making him hiss shooting me a glare looking up at me.

"Ow! What the fuck." He growled out "Don't use that word." I growled back at him watching him roll his eyes holding the back of his head more.

"Well this is my girlfriend as you can see Yoonbum." I casually folded my arms over my chest shifting placing my hand back over my nose.

"What did you do to his ankles?" I questioned noticing how blue and bruised they were then it hit me that Sangwoo had broken them my nurse and caring side coming after.

"Really? Again." I grumbled.  "Shut up, he found her body I couldn't have him running off after he practically stalked the house, that's why I need you to go to your job and bring me some medication and wraps, maybe even a crutche he's gonna be staying for a while." I kinda was annoyed that Sangwoo yet again was using me like some tool that he could use.

Why the hell did I love him? He was sick, crazy, and very twisted. I mean technically it can't be called cheating... No, I'm not that fucking stupid he did it all the time. I looked at Sangwoo a deep glare across my face.

"Remember this Oh Sangwoo. I'm not a tool you just use when you get into shit, I want no part of this with you keeping people here. When we get caught." I scoffed at him feeling his very angry glare he stood up and grabbed my chin fast.

"Eliana who the hell are you talking to like that? Huh?! I'm trying to protect us both okay! Now stop being a whiny little bitch and help me get rid of her body." He snapped at me, I slapped his hand away from my chin still glaring at him.

"You don't even know who you are do you," I demanded a small smirk made its way across his face before he gripped my chin again staring at me.

"I know indeed I'm Oh fucking Sangwoo now stop being difficult okay? If you just do it we can take a bath together with bubbles and candles." I pulled his hand off my chin again and I stared at the boy Yoonbum who was staring at me with a look I knew all too well it was the same look those girls gave me from his college.

"Fine."