Chapter Eleven

Eilanna's Pov
So much blood... It was like a record on repeat. But Yoonbum should be okay. Sangwoo actually knew how to wrap up wounds better then I was expecting, I jolted a little startled noticing that he was helping me wrap up my cleaned up slashes on my palms.

"You were shaking baby." He whispered quietly glancing up at me. I stared into his hallow eyes closely, noticing he still has blood smears on his cheek, he still was wearing the grey hoodie covered in blood. Sadly he was gonna have to get rid of it.

"I'm sorry I must have zoned out." I apologized looking down. He finished with the bandages before the both of us were just staring at one another in the bathroom.

He had worked so fast to clean up the mess in the kitchen , bringing Yoonbum to the bedroom upstairs, before he came back downstairs.

"You got blood on your cheek." I joked watching him crack a small side smile before he lifted his hand up and wiped at my cheek.

"So do you." We both chuckled quietly with one another before he grabbed my hand carefully tracing at the bandages.

"Baby are we even ready to be parents?" He questioned, I let my other arm rest over my knees in a daze before I chuckled.

"I don't think so Sangwoo... But we gotta learn some where." I whispered feeling him bring me close to hold his body shaking a little before we both just sat there hugging one another in the embrace, listening to each other breath and taking in the musky scent of the blood lingering on about.

"Yeah.. We are gonna have to learn that's what the internet and books are for will be okay."

_______________________
Another few months passed with the incident behind everyone. Yoonbum never brought up the mental break down, and neither did Sangwoo. With each month I grew bigger, and more cranky then I would have liked.

So Sangwoo increased his part time jobs quite a lot, while I worked the shifts I could. Sangwoo was taking his baby making money seriously and so was I.

But I noticed that it was a little strange really. I noticed Yoonbum seemed to be on edge more and I couldn't figure out what and why.

"God I'm so fat." I muttered tugging on my large shirt over my large bump, I left out of the bedroom passing by Sangwoo who was doing a deep cleaning with his annoying loud machine.

"Sangwoo where's Bum?" I questioned a little Sangwoo grunted but pulled the mask away from his face a little.

"I don't know he isn't in the bedroom?" He questioned confused shutting off the machine. "I was just in there." I muttered feeling exhausted for some reason.

"Check upstairs," Sangwoo muttered dragging the polishing machine off. I gave a deep head nod heading upstairs. I checked inside Sangwoo's old bedroom as a child.

"Bum! What are you doing up here you know Sangwoo doesn't like anyone up here." I watched as he jumped nervously but he then laughed.

  "I thought I lost something." He chuckled walking past me. He has been like this since Sangwoo left and came back. I sighed and went down the stairs and once again Yoonbum was acting strange while him and Sangwoo were muttering going down into the basement.

"God you are such clumsy ass, do you see how heavy this is? And it takes forever to get up." I rubbed at my bump slowly but I then snapped my eyes opened confused when I hear shouting , and a voice I of course recognized but why the hell was it here.

"No Bum be quiet before I kill you too!" My eyes grew wide and I didn't even think about moving for a minute but I gasped seeing the cop Seungbae and Sangwoo were fighting literally in the hallway.

"Stop it! What is going on!" I demanded screaming out. I moved towards the two but gasped when Sangwoo was then got stunned by a tasor.

I watched him fall over stunned bruises on his cheeks from the hit. "How the hell did you get in here! Isn't this illegal." I demanded but Seungbae just stared at me.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to arrest you too." I glared at him in disbelief watching him cuff Sangwoo before he came over towards me cuffing my hands behind my back as I protested even louder.

"Oh Sangwoo is a suspect in a triple murder and you an accomplice in murder." I was even more pissed off but when he made me walk towards the front door talking on his phone all I could think while annoyed was that the hell has Yoonbum been doing?

That explains why he's been so nervous and stuff. "Put those two in the back." I was then lead by another cop who put me in the back seat of the car with Sangwoo who was growing conscious again looking at me a bit.

"You okay? He wasn't rough with you was he?" He questioned staring at me worried. I gave a quick shake to my head.

"I'm okay. But I'm worried about you. Look at the bruises he left on you. " I whispered watching Sangwoo wince a bit he then just sighed heavily lifting himself up more.

"They'll heal, don't worry so much baby I got this." He gave me a look, and I held  my breath. Here comes more of the lying.