Chapter Eight

Elianna's Pov
Lightly I moved my hands through his deep blonde hair, in deep focus before I took a small step back to admire my handy work nodding deeply.  "All done babe," I commented tossing the comb back onto the sink hearing it rattle around as it fell into the sink.

I watched him turn to look at himself in the mirror a light smile on his face before he was pulling me into his side for a deep hug making me squeak out but slowly return it, feeling him kiss the top of my head.

"Thanks, baby you really have magic hands." He muttered his hands then trying to tickle at my side.

"Stop it," I whined loudly shrieking slightly with laughter listening to his small laughter.

"I still need to help Yoonbum, and then get myself dressed," I muttered giving Sangwoo a quick kiss which he then returned I pulled back away from him, heading towards Yoonbum who was already waiting in the room for me.

I gave him a smile which he lightly returned "Alright I know your ankles are healing which is good, don't worry you know I don't judge your body." I reassured him. He squirmed around but then nodded letting his eyes face the floor.

I shut the door just because I know Sangwoo made him anxious, I grabbed the outfit handing it over to him which he took gently.

"Eli?" I looked back over at Yoonbum gently watching him still looking at the floor. "You are like the mom I wish I had." I blinked my eyes quite startled but I smiled gently at Yoonbum. How was he older than me, yet acted like a small kid.

"I'm glad you've warmed up to me Yoonbum, that's all I've wanted ."

_____________________________
The thing about Sangwoo is that he got complimented all the time, but at the same time he always needed praise because he was worried he wasn't good enough. I had dressed in a simple black and white outfit.

Because for one I wasn't gonna be drinking and my sense of smell was slightly highlighted and If I had to rush off to throw up  I wasn't worried about a dress or heels. Halfway through the performance, Jieun freaked out while staring at Sangwoo and she started crying so Sangwoo had to sing her part for her.

I've felt that anxiety on a personal level. To celebrate I did warm Yoonbum about Sangwoo's annoying friends. I leaned on my hand listening to everyone talking and laughing with the slight base of the music all but me and Yoonbum.

I honestly was exhausted, feeling dizzy and everything was annoying me. I glanced up when I heard Jieun speak, her annoying friends giggling loudly.

"Aww, Eilanna you look like you rather be somewhere else right now." Jieun giggled pressing her chest up onto the table at her fake attempt of showing cleavage with the little heart sticker under her eye.

"Yeah you are right I rather being laying down." I fake giggled rolling my eyes propping my hand on my cheek. Jieun frowned a little bit also rolled her eyes.

"Why aren't you drinking?" One of Sangwoo's guy friends questioned. I felt the churning in my stomach and I frowned "I can't drink." I answered and I didn't even realize that right then and there I had just given away that I was pregnant.

Sangwoo looked up quite startled and his eyes then grew wide. "Excuse us, Bum didn't you say you had to use the bathroom" Sangwoo rushed out. I really didn't wanna do this now, but I slide out the booth first helping Yoonbum up, Sangwoo then slides out.

I lead the way towards the bathroom. I pushed open the door stepping in the two following. "You are pregnant?! Like actually pregnant how come you didn't tell me." I wasn't too shocked by his outburst, I sighed biting at my lip.

"I thought you were gonna get upset, and I didn't know how to tell you you've been busy with work and the whole school festival! I was gonna tell you after." I quickly exclaimed back fast.

"Yoonbum can tell you I was." Sangwoo then looked back over at Yoonbum who was facing the floor but he then nodded his head looking up.

"How far along are you?" Sangwoo questions staring at me fully moving closer to me.  "Around a month," I muttered but I then squeaked when I felt him wrap me in a deep hug squeezing me tightly. I slowly hugged him back a little my hands gripping his sides.

"You aren't mad," I muttered hearing him then he was chuckling quietly.

"Mad? I'm so freaking happy I've always wanted my own kids one day so I can take care of them better than my own."

I squeezed Sangwoo much tighter when I saw me and Yoonbum shared a small look at the occasional muttering Sangwoo was doing.

"I won't let anyone hurt you two." I rubbed at Sangwoo's side gently a small bit of weight was pushed off my shoulders but now I had a few more worried that were just gonna start piling up. Sangwoo rested his head on my neck.

I kept hugging him now realizing a new type of Sangwoo was gonna be shown, a side of him even I myself haven't seen yet. And it was scary.

For those who haven't read killing stalking yet, this is Min Jieun some people actually liked her character, I myself didn't like her and thought she was a bitch and was annoying

Eilanna's outfit