Chapter Five

Elianna's Pov
The low hum of the music, the shift of laughter all around me, the burn of each little sip of the glass in my hand, with a newly lit cigarette between my fingers.

What an amazing way to pass the time then by drinking it away. It never was a bad time spent with Eun, she was a sweet girl and I saw her as my friend.

When we would work we would always crack little jokes and talk about our lives during breaks. Halfway past midnight and I had shut my phone off to stop it from going off every second. I glanced at Eun flashing her a small smile finishing up with my own glass bringing the end of the cigarette between my lips.

I remember just how much Sangwoo he hates girls who smoked. It was only when I drank I smoke, nothing he didn't know won't kill him.

"So did you and that gorgeous boyfriend of yours fight?" I looked up for a moment at Josh and Even seeing they were staring at me intensely. "Something like that yea," I answered blowing out a cloud of smoke, I put it out fast in the little ashtray grabbing the glass of water drinking from it. "Still that guy man, I bet he gets all the girls how'd you two even meet. " I let the cold water hit my throat. "Its... A long story."

"I just don't wanna be around him right now," I answered to them but a low squeak left me when Eun tossed her arm around me beaming on her beautiful face. "Which is why she is staying over at my house for a little girls night I can tell she needs it." She giggled at me, and for once I smiled nodding my head gently.

No matter  where I went that stupid song was blasting somewhere I hated killing me softly. I hated the tune the lyrics. Now all of reminded me of was of Yoonbum and Sangwoo. Right when it hit three am which was the usual closing time.  Me and Eun weren't that drunk but we paid for our tabs before we walked to her little studio apartment.

I felt at ease when I was able not to be so tense entering I took my shoes off at the door, hearing her loud giggled and exclaims at me. "I had so much fun tonight Elia but I can totally understand why you need a break isn't Sangwoo like super popular at the university guys and girls alike just adore him." I rubbed at my face nodding.

"You have no idea," I muttered walking passed her standing in the bathroom doing her night routine I face planted on her bed this not being the first time I slept over here. Just for the very the time being I was tipsy and I didn't have to worry about who Sangwoo was sleeping with or killing. Or feeling Yoonbum glaring at me. I was just myself having a girl's night.

__________________________
"Ugh shit." I groaned stumbling over the left side of the bed where Eun was passed out sleep I scooped up my phone off the table side on her bed unplugging it from the extra charger she had, I powered my phone back on, just slightly hungover.

I didn't call or text Sangwoo at all last night so once it was powered back on I stared at almost 100 missed calls and 50 text messages. I side from Sangwoo I had yet to see. The messages alone. I miss you, please call me I need to know you are okay, I'm worried, baby, please...

I sighed defeated once again falling into his stupid trap of his mood cycles one minute he was a sarcastic ass, the next he was the caring guy I remember dating. "Eun." I shoved her a few times hearing her whine out roughly flipping back on her side.

"I gotta head home, I'll leave some pills for your hangover." I chuckled seeing just how messy her hair was and how exhausted she looked. It didn't take me long to get dressed, placing a water bottle and some pills on her side table before I had left her apartment.

It taking me another fifteen just to walk back home fixing my wild messy curls, seeing that some of the makeup I put on was smeared standing in front of the house of a million horrors.

I pushed opened the little gate stepping up the steps pressing in the code, I stepped inside pushing the door behind me.

I slipped my shoes off, and right away I was pinned to the wall. The smallest squeak left me before I relaxed slightly seeing a dripping wet Sangwoo holding me close I didn't know what emotion was over his face, it wasn't anger.

"Do you know how fucking worried I was? You didn't call me? I thought you fucking died." He snapped out each word.

"Sangwoo I told you I was going out drinking." Yet again a loud yelp/ squeak left me when he slightly yanked my hair and pushed my head to the side sniffing all over my neck.

"You smell like... women." He trailed off blinking his eyes at me lifting those dark eyes towards me holding confusion. "I stayed the night at Eun's she's my co-worker. You really don't think that low of me right? I don't sleep around." I spoke calmly. Sangwoo tilted his head at me before he then chuckled clicking his tongue, grabbing my chin.

"I'm actually a little glad you weren't here last night," The sudden weight of his lips on mine, I returned the kiss slowly feeling one of his hands that we sleeping me pinned slipped down my leg just slightly pushing them open his fingers then worked on unbuttoning my jeans lightly.

My face felt heated feeling his hands slip between my panties before I grabbed his hand shyly.  "Where's Yoonbum?" I asked him quietly feeling just a little embarrassed. Me and Sangwoo haven't had sex in a while, and someone watching and walking in was the worst thing.

  "He's fallen Ill so I gave him hot water mixed with salt to induce vomiting, don't worry he is out cold sleeping you'll just have to be quiet. " He smirked and I once again yelped in surprise when he yanked me up holding me by my thighs on his waist carrying me off to the bathroom making me hold onto him.

God hangover sex always was long and I was so tired, that I didn't even think to say no. Sangwoo wasn't always just in this kind of mood. The sound of the bathroom door shutting followed by me squealing out.

"Sangwoo! You ripped my bra that was my favorite. "

"I'll be you a new one!"