Chapter Nine

Elianna's Pov
"Do you think it's gonna be a boy or girl? I don't think I'm patient enough to wait mine months."

"Can I switch seats with Yoonbum I think I'm gonna throw up."

I hated long car rides, I hated each bump in the god damn road and I hated that I ate so much food before we left. I always felt gross and just plain guilty after one of Sangwoo's killing session, even though this time it was Yoonbum who did it.

I never came with Sangwoo up to his trip to the mountain never and that's the one reason why.

It was such a long trip, Sangwoo easily could get caught with a body inside his trunk and I had anxiety.

Sangwoo was quick to pull over and I instantly got out of the passenger seat moving towards the side of the highway puking up my large breakfast feeling his hands were stroking my back a bit when he also got out.

"How long does the morning sickness last?" I wiped at my mouth with the back of my hand a little taking a breath.

"Uhh I don't know it varies out with different woman sometimes it stops through the second trimester, sometimes it stays through out." I explained.

I squeaked when Sangwoo then wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him rubbing my sides and back up and down slowly resting his chin on top of my head.

"I'm sorry baby... I promise to take care of you both I'll be a better father then mine." He whispered harshly.

The waves of the dizzy and nausea faded but I enjoyed his warmth for just a minute rubbing at Sangwoo's sides.

"I promise to be the best mother I can be." I muttered hearing him let out a soft chuckle.

"I know you'll be a great mother."

____________________________
Once I had switched places with Yoonbum in the back the dizzy spells weren't all that bad.  I got to lay down in the back seat, wondering how I was gonna look when the actually baby bump grew.

I bet I was gonna look like a huge pumpkin. And work they were still gonna allow me to work but they would be limited.

"Baby? Do you want an apple?" I looked away from staring at my stomach shaking my head a couple times.

"No thanks babe." I answered going back to stare at the seats startled when I felt a hand had reached behind the seat. I then carefully placed my hand inside Sangwoo's hand. Shutting my eyes to try and sleep.

Having quite a strange dream when I went under in my sleep. When I had woke up I was confused that we had arrived at a hotel.

I sighed heavily when we got out taking note that the car had gotten messed up, Sangwoo was charming his way with an elder couple.

Did I really sleep through all that? I rubbed at my face moving to Sangwoo's side when he wrapped his arm around me lifting up the large black bag that has Jieun's body in it.

It made me tense up a little but I pressed my head on his shoulder a little feeling him rub at my waist a little to ease the uncomfortable feeling.

It took a while before we finally managed to get a hotel room. I flopped down on the bed first before I slipped off my shoes a little sinking down into the bed a bit rubbing at my face.

"Can I take a bath first?" I asked the two seeing them both stop their chat, Sangwoo then nodded at me flashing me a smile tossing his cap away on the bed.

  "Sure baby you need it most actually with a baby in the oven." I rubbed at my face more chuckling at the stupid joke he made starting to laugh quietly.

"Just wait till I get fat that's gonna be one big ride." I muttered slowly sitting up to see Yoonbum looking away from the both of us also sitting in the bed after a while.

"Correction hot." Sangwoo stated grinning placing his hands over his blonde hair to send me a wink.

"Sangwoo I am a nurse wanna know all the gross things that come with pregnancy?" I decided to tease the two seeing them stare at me in confusion.

"I wanna know. " Yoonbum stammered out a bit quietly. I tucked my legs under me before I lifted my stomach rubbing at it.

"Well usually during the third trimester the breast will leak milk, breast milk that's for the babies, sometimes you accidentally pee on yourself, your breast are super sore. The cravings happen during the second trimester, during month five through out six is when you start to feel the baby kick and move, during birth I have to stretch to ten for the babies head to pop out so it's like about."

I pulled out my hands to gestured watching Sangwoo deeply wince fast, and Yoonbum looked pale.

"I feel like I'm missing some things oh yeah cravings! During the birth the epidural is this big it's a needle that goes into my spine, the placenta also just like plops out, some women eat that-"

I suddenly laugh when Sangwoo exclaimed quickly and Yoonbum was quick to rush to the bathroom slamming the door behind him I could hear him throwing up a lot.

"Baby! That's so gross." I laughed harder when Sangwoo looked really grossed out.

"I should respect women more for that you guys go through hell all for what? A baby that might end up ugly?"

"Oh Sangwoo!"