Chapter Four

Elianna's Pov
Typing in the code, I stepped inside the house shutting the door behind me slipping off my work shoes, already hearing a lot of shuffling around in the kitchen before the small voice called out.

"W-whos home." I made my way to the entrance of the tiny kitchen looking to see Yoonbum was sitting in the stupid office chair that Sangwoo had placed out for him.

"It's just me... It's not him it's not 7:00 pm." I saw his small body slowly release the tension before he spun around to face me.

"Oh hello, Elianna." I nodded my head at the shifting in his voice before seeing him avoiding eye contact with me.

He was always making dinner, and also always cleaning so I always tried to do as much as I could to help the poor boy but even I could tell he hated my guts, he hated me for dating his love, he hated me.

"Is there anything you didn't finish? I can help out." I offered him but I wasn't expecting him to raise his voice at me.  "No, I have to do it on my own the last time he caught you helping me he beat me! You are so special in his eyes why are you dating him, why are you getting special treatment!" He shouted at me.

I didn't even flinch cause I knew sooner or later he was gonna have that kind of reaction. I sighed deeply leaning my body in the door frame. "I don't know Yoonbum, I don't know why he hasn't killed me, or even for the fact why he is dating me, I'm nothing special, I'm a nurse at a hospital," I spoke pausing still feeling his very heated glare on me.

"I'm dating someone who kills for fun, Yoonbum if I wanted to I would have run away by now, I wouldn't look back, I love a man who sleeps with other woman and then kills them, my own boyfriend makes me hide while he brutally tortures these girls and with the way he does you would think he hates woman." I chuckled sadly looking down my body shaking.

"And then he makes me clean up the blood, he even sometimes makes me patch them up just so he can torture them some more." I felt some of my own tears start to leave me.

"Yoonbum you may think you love Sangwoo but you've seen the kind of man he is, he can fake a lot of things, he fakes it at the college, he fakes it at work he is a psychopath. You've seen what he has done to you." I held out my hand gesturing to himself when he looked down his own body shaking.

"I've watched with these months passing, it isn't love. " I told Yoonbum sadly, he scoffed looking to the side fast holding his fist tightly shaking.

"No... No, you are wrong you are wrong Eilanna can't you see he cares about me... I'm also special to him and you can't stand that your boyfriend also cares about me you are scared to be replaced." I took his words into thought, maybe a part of me was afraid of that, but maybe I wasn't.

I knew what Sangwoo was, the so many faces he put on every day.  "No Yoonbum you are thinking what you think is right, yeah you've kissed, and stuff I have seen, but I've known Sangwoo longer, just think about it," I told him quietly pushing myself off the wall holding my sides I entered the bedroom, sighing.

I sat down on the bed pulling out my phone from my scrubs with shaky hands I remembered how my co-workers wanted to go to the bar tonight, I then saw a message pop up from Sangwoo seeing he told me he was coming home a little late tonight, which meant he was bringing someone back.

I decided I needed a night out and quickly sent him the message telling him I was going out tonight. Standing up I stripped down from my work clothes placing them in the dresser.

I went over to the closet, making sure to avoid looking at the latch on the floor I grabbed a shirt and some other things slipping into the outfit hopping around to slip on the shoes quickly I heard my phone going off like mad.

I scooped it up answering it with a small grunt "Yes Sangwoo?" I heard him outside listening to him closely. "Where are you going?" I looked at the wall before speaking.

"I'm going out with some friends I'll be back later just like you are," I answered the topic with Yoonbum still fresh on my mind.

"I don't want you going out, you always act stupid when you drink." I shut my eyes annoyed.  "You act stupid too, at least I don't bring people back home to sleep with Sangwoo I am going out and that's final you have Yoonbum here," I shouted at him.

"Why are you yelling at me! Elianna you aren't going anywhere so sit your ass down and be a good girlfriend." I scoffed and shook my head.

"I'm going out Sangwoo and that's final, bite me." I heard him growl but I hung up my phone putting it inside my purse, I rushed around the room for all my things before I scooped up my purse leaving the bedroom, as well as leaving the house.

I slipped inside my car starting it up pulling away from the shitty neighbor making it quite sure that I wasn't heading to the same bar that Sangwoo was out. I needed this night of drinking.

Eillanna's Outfit