Chapter Six

Elianna's Pov
"And you are all set and ready Dr. Min will be in here shortly." I smiled at the young teen who smiled nodding her head at me, I wrapped the stethoscope back around my neck, leaving out of the room, It was another day, another nothing. I was caught suddenly by a dizzy spell that had me grumbling holding my head.

I then shook my head quickly, making my way to the nurses station I slide the few folders down leaning on the desk.  Eun who was behind the desk at the computer gazed up at a little.

"I saw that you almost tripped you okay?" She questioned to me clicking her pen a few times "Yeah just a little dizzy I haven't been sleeping." I chuckled weakly grabbing my own pen I started filling out the small report  scribbling down some stuff.

Eun looked towards the work phone and gestured to it "I'm pretty sure that's your boyfriend that's the third time in the last hour." She told me with a small chuckle. I coughed out a small chuckle but set my pen down reaching over to grab the phone answering it.

"Hello." I spoke picking my pen back up "Finally, baby what do you want for dinner tonight?" I blinked my eyes a few times in confusion tapping the pen over and over on the paper.

"What I want? Are you at the store?" I asked Sangwoo "Yes so anything in mind?" I let my thoughts drift to quite a lot of different foods that sounded good making my stomach growl like mad.

"Hot pot." I said without a beat and Sangwoo even seemed to pause whatever he was doing at the supermarket "Hot pot? You don't like Hot Pot Eli." He was quick to say, and he wasn't wrong but I wanted it. "I really want it though." I answered back. Sangwoo was quiet but then chuckled.

"You truly are strange but I love you, I'll get the stuff so Bum can make it I'll see you later, I love you." I told him I loved him too before I hung up and Eun was staring at me quite shocked.

"Eli... Oh my God you are pregnant." She whisper shouted at me fast. I almost dropped everything I was doing to stare at her fast. "What! No I'm not." I defended fast "The dizzy spells, your random stomach aches, and eating all the food, you are a nurse Elianna you know all the signs it's the first thing you help the doctors do with women patients, go take a test." She told me quite urgent like.

I recalled how I usually made Sangwoo get me pads every month and realized last month I didn't make him normally do it. Shit. "I'll be back." I managed to squeak out quickly I left all my paperwork and bolted down the hallway towards one of the empty storage rooms entering quite fast.

I scrambled around to look through the drawers finding the pregnancy test drawer grabbing one of the boxes staring at it.

_________________________
The little two lines of the white test were staring right back at me while I walked my way back home. Out of everything I've been save with this has to happened. I was just drinking and smoking last month if I had been pregnant this whole time what if I was harming the baby?

Wait holy shit I'm pregnant with Oh Sangwoo's baby. The insanity had to be a genetic trait handed down. I managed to squeak holding the test tighter. The things he did in the basement with Yoonbum not too long ago haunted my mind and he manipulated that poor Yoonbum to kill that man.

I shook my head frantically and pushed opened the gate but I looked in confusion seeing a man was looking through the door salute on the porch. I shoved the positive test into my purse still in my scrubs I made my way up the porch speaking.

"Can I help you sir?" I questioned to him the one fear running through my mind Yoonbum. "Oh Um yes ma'am I'm officer Seungbae, do you live here?" He quickly stammered out fast standing up. Strange to see a officer not in his uniform.

"Yes I live here with my boyfriend Sangwoo." I tugged my purse closer to me feeling a little uneasy by his eyes "Well I was called in because there has been a disturbance in the area." Now that was lie number one the area we lived in was more the best neighbourhood it had more thugs and robberies at night no one wanted to live in this area.

"Here? Well that's a shock no one lives around here." I kept speaking to Seungbae that is until Sangwoo had made his appearance in confusion standing next to me, with a few bags in tow.

"Baby what's going on?" Sangwoo questioned. I forced a smile "There's been some stuff going around this is officer Seungbae he needs to have a look around the house." I gave Sangwoo a look which we silently gave one another before he was nodding pressing in the code I followed suit inside the house slipping my work shoes off by the door and setting my purse down on the side table.

I followed letting Sangwoo do most of the talking now I stepped inside the kitchen first hearing shuffling around in the cabinet, I cracked a faint smile. Smart boy.

I made sure to press myself against the counter and the cabinet to keep it hidden a little my thoughts now ranking. I was pregnant and I needed to see how far along and the next question did strike me. I needed to tell Sangwoo but how?