Chapter Ten

Eliana's Pov
"God you two are ridiculous, it's like I live with two children."

"Your hormones are all over the damn place, I swear Eli no one wants to hear you bitching."

"U-uhh I think you both just need calm down."

"Be quiet Yoonbum."

"Hush Bum!" I rubbed at my forehead slowly a little the tension spreading out all over my body, yet again I found myself questioning a lot of Sangwoo's strange method.

Not only did I have a small idea about what happened up at the mountain and the hotel it still made me feel just a little uneasy that there was a possibility of getting caught as well.

It had been a week since that incident and I had finally entered month two of my pregnancy with a drastic change of my hormones, my nose then changed and I hated certain smells and I had the smallest bump.

Today Sangwoo wanted to go to the mall for some odd reason but I just felt exhausted from work and what not. Yoonbum looked between us a little nervous like playing with my hands deeply.

"Come on baby don't be like that we could get some baby stuff if you like, it's never the same when you don't come with." I placed my hands on my hips for a moment before shaking my head gently.

"No you two can go along." I rubbed at my forehead one last time before I then looked at Sangwoo when he came over to me.

"But I would like that cake." I muttered when he pressed his forehead on mine he then grinned a little pressing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Anything for my girl."

_____________________________
After around a few hours of being alone at the house by myself and actually having this strange ocd to re-organize everything. I perked up a little confused when the door opened seeing the two had came back after being gone for a while.

"How come that took so long?" I chuckled being greeted by Sangwoo with a quick kiss he placed the cake on the table while slipping off his black coat while Yoonbum was avoiding eye contact.

"We ran into one of Bum's friends, making me play a arcade game to get this cake, so your welcome sunshine." Sangwoo chuckled at me slowly rolling up the sleeves to his grey hoodie.

I leaned against the counter while Sangwoo sat at the table bringing the cake close "Damn it's frozen be careful let it thaw out." He grumbled to Yoonbum before he grabbed the knife waving it around swiping at the frosting licking it a little.

"Tell me about yourself, while the cake thaws out." I blinked a little in confusion realizing that something bad just have happened.

I pushed myself off the counter for a minute and listened closely as Yoonbum went into a deep details about how in high school he use to get bullied and how he made friends with a girl who he thought was his friend but she then changed and stopped talking to him.

And I felt my heart break a little when he explained how he was get abused by his uncle and how his grandma was too old to really help him, and I just felt all the sadness for Yoonbum when he explained how he would also get sexually abused by his uncle.

And for one thing I thought Sangwoo would be more understanding of that because he knows what it is like to be abused and sexually abused by someone you trust but he suddenly then just started chuckling licking at more frosting he stood up after a while.

"So you just let yourself get abused and sexually abused by him like that? Just letting it happen everyday wow." Sangwoo whispered shaking his head.

"Sangwoo you are such an ass... He literally just opened up about something he probably has bad memories of." I hissed out at Sangwoo.

"What? Am I suppose to feel bad." Sangwoo scoffed out a bit but I just smacked his chest making him move.

"Yoonbum don't listen to him okay." I was quick to speak up but to me it looked like Yoonbum was having a huge mental breakdown I had seen these quite a lot with patients at the hospital when they freak.

"Y-you think I'm disgusting thats what it is! You think I'm disgusting Sangwoo." He started crying and I felt like I needed to step in.

"Yoonbum hey Bum... He just has a hard time emphasizing with others." I shouldn't have been making an excuse for him, but when he grabbed the large knife off the counter.

I screamed quickly rushing forward I was a little to late when he was slashing at his wrist hard and fast.

"Yoonbum! No let go." I screamed at him, In the process of trying to get the knife from him I sliced open my own palm but I didn't care.

Yoonbum fell over with a small thump and for the first time since becoming a nurse I had gotten rid of my fear of blood, but it was so much blood.

I quickly clamped both my hands around his wrist my body shaking I felt all his blood pooling out on the floor and staining through the sleeves of his shirt I knew some of it was mine too.

"Oh God Yoonbum please... Sangwoo! Please." I screamed out fast still holding his wrist I applied as much pressure I could started to cry at the sight.

"Sangwoo! Please you aren't this heartless." I screamed louder hearing his footsteps come back.

"What? Eli..." He slowly trailed off looking down at the sight a low scoff left him.

"Hey... Stop playing around." Sangwoo grumbled lightly shaking Yoonbum the sleeves to his grey hoodie slowly falling. I sniffle.

"Please.... You need to get me a first aid kit or something." I strained out Sangwoo was of course angry and like most things he acted like it was a big deal till he noticed all the blood.

"Here move baby." He ordered to me picking him up Sangwoo then replaced his hands with mine taking him upstairs to the spare room. I was left there sitting on the floor looking at all the blood. I shook a little ignoring the stinging pain on my palm.

"Eli! I need your help fuck!" I jumped a little but even through my small crying I stood up making my way upstairs looking at my blood stained clothes in a daze.