Chapter Seven

Elianna's Pov
How do you casually bring up a topic like this? I can't exactly just blurt it out because well that's just itching for a fight, if I hide it Sangwoo would be even more pissed.

After the events with the officer searching the house Sangwoo had been in a small better mood, but I only think it's cause of the school festival coming up, he was doing a song with that ugly girl Jieun.

Oops. No one is technically ugly but she was she had an ugly personality and thought because she was rich and her dad was a CEO that she could do whatever she wanted.

Everyone knew me and Sangwoo were dating but she still would flirt with him while I was around, and call him Oppa in this really loud voice, clinging to him.

I sighed roughly looking at the stove plating up the food first for Yoonbum watching him slip inside.  "Here you go Bum," I told him watching him sit he gave me a tiny smile when he took the plate.

"Thank you, Eli." He muttered I walked towards the fridge to grab the Orange Juice and Apple Juice pouring Yoonbum some orange juice quietly singing you are my sunshine the wave of the smell of the eggs hit me making me quietly gag.

I slide the glass towards him quickly flinging my arm over my mouth.  I took a deep breath in choking down the vomit shutting my eyes inhaling deeply.

"I um... Found the test when are you gonna tell him? " I slowly snapped my eye spoken once I kept gulping looking over towards Yoonbum seeing him playing with the fork messing with his eggs and bacon. I heaved a small heavy sigh.

"How'd you find out Bum?" I whispered watching him sigh "It fell out from your purse, how far along are you?" Yoonbum muttered. I pressed my back to lean into the counter.

"I'm not that far along almost a month," I muttered, "You need to tell him, you know how Sangwoo is," Yoonbum told me fearful.

"He has been in a good mood lately and he seems excited about the school festival, I'll tell him after, you haven't met his group of friends have you?" I asked Yoonbum. He gave me a soft shake of his no his cheeks puffed out from his food as he chewed.

"They are very loud, and annoying and can be very blunt and think they are better than others, in great words, they are stuck up rich kids especially Jieun." I pushed myself off the counter.  Both me and Yoonbum quickly shutting up about the pregnancy topic when Sangwoo came into the kitchen after his work out with no shirt on with his shorts.

He greeted me with a quick kiss to my cheek rubbing at my sides grabbing the Apple juice sweat pouring down his body. He ruffled up Yoonbum's head and when I watched this scene we looked like a family.

A very fucked up and strange family where one is in love with a killer. I smelled the eggs yet again and this time I couldn't hold it in.

I slammed my hands over my mouth rushing to go throw up hearing a very confused Sangwoo.

"What's up with her?"

"She's having umm lady problems."

_______________________
A baby a little baby. I stared at my reflection in the mirror looking at my brown skin, my eyes then traveling to stare at my stomach where it would be growing soon. me and Sangwoo were in our twenties and never planned on kids.

Hell, we never even planned on getting married. I knew condoms and birth control should have been a thing. Sangwoo was also ripping them. I brought my hands away from my stomach to rub at my face.

Before I felt large arms sneak their way around my waist making me jump slightly but I slowly relaxed leaning back into Sangwoo feeling his bare skin, and hearing his hums when he placed his head to rest on my neck humming sunshine.

"You alright baby? You seem strange." He muttered slowly swaying us carefully. I held his arms taking in a small breath nodding my head. 

"Yeah, I'm fine you know, girls just going through stuff." I managed to whisper feeling him pressing light kisses across my neck.

"I'm really excited about the school festival, you think people will think I'm cool?" A small laugh left me before I opened my eyes to stare at Sangwoo smiling in the mirror.

"Sangwoo you are already cool In everyone's eyes okay I'll even help you get ready that night, I'll help Yoonbum too okay? Just enjoy it you actually have a good singing voice for having a deep husky voice," I told him with a grin cupping his face he pressed a quick kiss to my lips pressing his forehead with mine.

"You compliment too much but I know you mean it." His kisses went from my lips to kissing my closed eyelids kissing all over my face.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy." I listened to him sing carefully feeling him make me sway and dance with lightly.

I held back a small laugh when he twirled me around and brought me back to his chest.

"When skies are grey, you never notice how much I love you." I gently fluttered my eyes back open when he brought me right back staring deep into my eyes a small smile as well.

"Please don't take my sunshine away."