Chapter Three

Elianna's Pov
God damn it he can't even clean up his own damn mess look at all this blood. I scrubbed furiously all over the basement floor, pouring the water all over the floor still scrubbing away, bleach was too much of an obvious smell.

I had learned at first but I learned if you mix it with water and other stuff it's not so bad.

I glanced over the basement where the poor boy Yoonbum was still chained up and naked, but he had bandages wrapped around his feet and ankles all thanks to Sangwoo having a strange obsession with breaking them no matter if it was a male or female.

I heard the same moaning sound of pain escape from Yoonbum and there was a loud annoyed huffed from Sangwoo who was doing push-ups, grunting every now and then.

I stood up off the floor grabbing a few large towels placing them on the floor starting to dry it all up, and moved out of the way when Sangwoo threw a bottle of pills near Yoonbum.

"Would you shut up! You've been moaning for three days now can't you be thankful that Elianna went and got you some bandages and pills." I sighed pulling down my facemask a bit to hide the heavy smell from hitting me like a storm.

"Sangwoo," I called out his name hoping to spare the poor boy from more torture. It was my day off and I wanted to spend it sleeping not helping my crazy boyfriend "What?" Sangwoo snapped back turning to face me fixing his shorts and tank tops.

"The boy is in pain okay?" I said gesturing around "Also  I'm done cleaning, I'm going upstairs and running a bath." I told him picking up the empty bucket I didn't wait for his answer before I moved passed him but not before he had spun me around and cupped my face in one motion kissing me deeply with force.

I slowly returned the kiss my free hand gripping his side's feeling the eyes on Yoonbum yeah I knew he hated my guts. I mean I would hate myself too.

"I love you so much, such a perfect girl." I looked at Sangwoo in surprise at the random compliment but quickly kissed his cheek rushing upstairs.

________________________
The loud sounds of the tub filling up rang throughout my head, I held my arms slowly watching the steaming hot water, before it was full I shut it off slipping off the robe I sank into the water letting the heat take over.

I relaxed getting rid of the tension dunking my head under for a bit before popping up pulling my messy curly hair away and sat up with my knees pressed into my wet breast and chest. How long can I keep doing this to protect myself?

How many more of these poor stupid girls gonna fall for his tricks and charms and be less to their death. How long can I keep this? I didn't even flinch when I felt a new body was now sitting in the tub with me. I felt his large arms slide around me bringing my bare body into his, his chin resting on my shoulder.

I took in his scent and everything before I mumbled feeling his oddly soft hands stroking at my bare thighs from under the water "How is Yoonbum?" I questioned hearing his slightly deep hums before he spoke.

"He is alive I think if he behaves he can come up here I dressed him today he kinda looks like a country whore in the clothes." Sangwoo laughed at his own little humor but kept rubbing at my thighs. " I was thinking if he comes up here. He can help clean and cook, so there's less stress on you, I know you work long hours now. We can be like a little family you're the mommy, I'm the daddy and Yoonbum is the son. "

I felt my heart leap at such strange words but I didn't say much but nod my head before I decided to speak the thoughts I had been hiding.

"Sangwoo why do you like hurting people?" I asked spinning around to face him, his hair was wet deeply and he looked at me almost like I was crazy and stupid before he chuckled and cupped my face leaning in pressing his lips on mine quite a few times whispering on my lips.

"You know why baby... You know what she did to me, what he did to me it's fun hearing how the girls scream, they were whores in the first place, seeing all the blood sometimes I accidental call your name out when I'm fucking them cause you are ten times much better than them, tighter in all the right places. Sometimes they tell me to say that  are better fucks then you and then I end up snapping." I shivered a little uncomfortable with his description and when he talked about his process he kept going on.

"I like blood, I like it when they beg it's fun." It was every answer that a serial killer has said.

"Damn I made myself horny at the thought." I quickly sat in his lap hugging him tightly feeling him return the hug.

"But don't worry baby that won't ever happen to you... You're the only girl I need in my life. As long as you stay by my side forever."