Chapter Twelve

Eliana's Pov
I hated going to police stations they made me uneasy just a bit. You would think they were different from American ones, which they kinda were in a lot of ways.  They kinda didn't take their jobs seriously like at all, they were always going on coffee breaks and would half ass handle cases. I sighed keeping my hands behind me, I felt the handcuffs jiggle behind me a bit this uncomfortable feeling of back pain from the pregnancy increasing.

"Seungbae are you crazy arresting a pregnant woman?" I heard one of the police officers exclaim out roughly. I fluttered my eyes open noticing Sangwoo who has moved closer moving to lay his head on my shoulder.

"Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean I can't arrest her she's just as guilty as he is." I shifted up the best I could but Sangwoo whispered to me.

"Are you okay baby? You look pissed." He muttered I sighed a little.

"Pissed is an understatement, I'm furious at least I wasn't naked and I had a full outfit on." I grumbled out clicking my tongue a bit.

"Alright well since you both aren't talking I guess we can bring in that last witness can't we." I was confused for a split moment but when I watched a few officers bring in Yoonbum, I tensed up so quick.

He doesn't exactly do good under pressure like at all. Even Sangwoo tensed up for a minute moving away from me.  They placed Yoonbum in between us and you could tell he was nervous. I fluttered my eyes sleepy like jolting when I felt a hard kick on my bump making me groan wincing at the feeling sitting up fully. Sangwoo looked over at me fast.

"Are you okay?" He questioned. I gave him a quick head nod sighing.

"Just the first kick that's all. " I muttered watching his eyes grow soft and he scoffed a little fast.

"And I missed it all because I'm arrested in a police station great." He grumbled wincing I know he wanted to rub at the bruises on his cheeks and on his lip.

For a while Seungbae was just asking questions over and over "We are all in a polyamorus relationship, me and Bum are bi, and Eliana is our pregnant lover." I choked so hard at the lie that slipped from his lips so fast, I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.

Why did he lie so profoundly? Seungbae didn't look convinced.

"Yeah just us, it's not the typically normal of a relationship, three people being together but we all love one another, not only do me and Bum get judged, for our love but do does Eliana sometimes in our free time we would go on dates, we even would all have sex."

I saw the look on one of the police officers and it sent me laughing so hard.  I'm going to hell damn it. I had to quickly cover it up with a hard cough acting like I was sneezing and coughing a little.

I shouldn't find Sangwoo's lies so amusing but I did. But maybe cause I was so use to him being sarcastic and blunt. Sangwoo also started laughing but covered it up with a cough easily.

Seungbae grew even more mad at the mumuring of the cops. He soon uncuffed all us and I thought we were free to go till he made his sit and do a questionnaire.

I stared at the paper and I sighed a little this should be a little easy for me and Sangwoo, we met in April right before his enlistment, we started dating while sending letters to one another back and forth while he was severing.

We officially made it as a couple when he came back, we dated for another year that's when I learned about his little killing hobby, that should have been a red flag till he opened up to me I still should have left but I couldn't like a fool.

We've been together now for a few years and we met Bum the day he sunk in the house but we can't say that. I ended up being able to write most for both of them easily handing it back to Seungbae.

I saw the panic on Sangwoo face before they also took him away. It was such a long day for no apparent reason at all.

I yawned gently hours and even more hours went by. I was sure the sun was gonna be setting soon.   But I looked up confused when Sangwoo came out the integration room grabbing my hand helping me up we walked outside near the police cars.

"What's going on?" I questioned confused seeing him humming brushing his free hand over his bruised cheek.

"They have no evidence to keep me or you, so I'm free to go kinda." He chuckled. I frowned cupping at his cheek.

"You are so stupid putting all this stress on people, you aren't cuddling me for a while." I laughed at his shocked facial expression.

"Now that's just rude I didn't do anything Bum did." He grumbled a little. I sighed rubbing at my temple roughly but he was kinda right.

I gazed closely but I watched shocked when Seungbae came out yelling at Sangwoo and me some more. I was quick to yell back at him roughly but he tried to slap Sangwoo.

But its like my stupid body on my own.  I moved in front of him getting slapped instead and it did sting but Sangwoo pushed me behind him.

"Are you fucking insane! She pregnant you ass!" Sangwoo shouted but it was entirely my fault actually.

"Sangwoo I'm okay." I tried reassuring him but too much was happening all around Seungbae punching Sangwoo again I quickly grabbed at his arms to steady him but I watched in shock when the chief of police came out of nowhere screaming loudly at Seungbae slapping him.

I was just in shock Sangwoo as well but he smirked a little and that's when I knew that look in his eye that this was all part of his little plan of a lot of lines.