I wasted my money on this?

Naruto's pov

"HEY kid I dont got all day are you gonna take it or leave it?"

"huh oh...yes thank you."

Damn I can't believe I wasted my money on this stupid concert. You see
I dont really have any friends. I was a loser until I hit middle school. I met Sakura-chan and Ino who immediately asked me to be friends with. They always tried to help me find a girlfriend but...actually I dont like girls. Ino and sakura never left me though they still try to help me. So in return I bought these stupid passes to go to a concert. NOT just any concert, FRICTIONS concert. Heh now I see why there called friction.

"NARUTO!!!"

"Oh hey sakura-chan I got the passes."

"GREAT lets go pick up ino!"

They've been dying to see them so I guess I really had no choice but to help out a bit.

3rd pov

Ino's house

"INO!!!" Naruto called out.

"HEY GUYS READY FOR THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIVES!" Ino came running out with her bag of snacks they were gonna smuggle in. Ino got into Naruto's red car and they headed to the concert.

It was really crowded but lucky for them naruto snatched the front row.

It was dark and cold but it was about to start. Suddenly the lights came on and everyone was losing it. A really loud voice walked on.

A tanned boy with messy brown hair with red triangles on his cheeks gave the introduction and was the drummer.

"ARE YOU READY!"

"YEEAAAAHHH!!!!"

the crowd became louder. Next was another boy with a black ponytail. He grabbed the bass and was ready to start. Then a long haired guy grabbed the electric guitar. Then finally came out the vocalist. He got the most screams from the crowd.

Naruto's pov

Ugh it was so loud but I couldn't leave. As the band members got ready for the show the crowd got really loud when a guy who I guess was the vocalist walked up to the microphone. For some reason he pissed me off. I dont know why. They started playing and everyone was jumping around having a good time.

Sakura was screaming out one of the memebers name.

"SASUKE-KUNN I LOVE YOU!♡"

I was already getting a headache from the screams. Until suddenly I was having a really good time. Even though I'm not a fan of this band nor a fan of really loud music I kind of enjoyed jumping around with ino and sakura.

They played a few more songs and they were ready to open up the autograph booth. The members had each their own booth to were you could get a signing.

We walked up to the line waiting for our turn. Then suddenly...

"Naruto can you hold my spot in line? I really need the washroom dont worry I'll be right back."

"Uhh sure I guess."

"Thanks I owe you one."

Well I guess after this I can go home my ears are sore. I waiting a few minutes...WHERE IS SHE! I turned to where the porta pottys were and SHE WAS STILL WAITING IN LINE!!! SHIT I AM GETTING CLOSER TO THE ENTRANCE. Ino had to leave early because her father was strict about curfew, what do I do!

"HEY KID YOU GOING IN OR NOT?"

A huge well build guy looked down to me.

"Oh I was just holding a spot for my friend can we wait plea-"

"NO HOLD UPS YOU GO IN OR STEP OUT OF LINE!"

...Shit...

"Ill go in..."

Crap ok well I'll just go and get her autograph for her.

I walked in and immediately was shoved around. UGH LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!!! I headed to the first booth, the drummer.

"OH WOW YOU KNOW YOUR ONLY LIKE THE 2ND GUY I SEEN IN HERE!"

"oh...well I am actually not a fan I am just here to get an autograph for my friend."

"I see I see well nice to meet you my names Kiba whats yours?"

"Naruto and also can you put Sakura on the page?"

"Sure no problem. There you go cutie have a goodnight!"

"Um...thanks?"

Huh what was that about? Whatever.

"Name?"

"Oh can you put Sakura on that?"

"Okay whatever. You know you got a strange name."

"Oh it's not my name. This is for a friend."

"..."

"Okay well bye."

...ok...

"Hey there what's your name?"

At least this guy with the ponytail didn't shout at my face or rudely ask.

"Can you put Sakura for my friend please?"

"Yawns* sure why not. There ya go-ZZZZZZZZ"

H-HE FELL ASLEEP DURING SIGNING!!!
DAMN WHATS WITH THESE PEOPLE UGH WHATEVER I JUST HAVE TO GET THE VOCALISTS SIGNATURE AND IM OUTTA HERE!

I walked to the last booth and this guy...WASNT EVEN HERE!? Damn sakura wanted his the most!!! I waited for a few minutes and he never showed...WHAT THE HELL!?

I finally gave up and went over to sakura-chan.

"NARUTO!"

"Sakura-chan."

"Damn I have the worst luck. Oh well did you at least get signatures?"

"Yeah but the guy you wanted wasn't even at his booth sorry."

"Oh...its ok..."

Sakura was so sad...

"Here you go."

"Thank you Naruto...let's go."

"Yeah..."

...UGGHHH I NEED TO GET THAT TEME'S SIGNATURE!!!"

_________________________________________