Why did you do that!?

3rd pov

Music room

"Oi so you really got Kiba to play with us?" Neji looked at Sasuke who was marking some guitar chords for the students.

"Well more like Naruto did." Sasuke put down his red marker.

"Oh well either way I'm happy that he wont leave the band. Plus Shikamaru did say he would be okay that he plays." Neji sighed in relief that he wont need to find new players.

"Um...excuse me...i-is Naruto-kun here?" Sasuke turned to see a long purple haired girl with lavender colored eyes. She was so beautiful with the cute innocent face she made.

"Oh lady hinata...yes Naruto is in the piano room with Shikamaru." Neji softly smiled. Sasuke was a bit confused to why Neji was being so polite to her then he does with other people.

"O-oh okay thanks Neji-kun." She stuttered while walking in that direction.

"So...is that you're side chick or did you and ten ten already break up?" Sasuke questioned. Neji almost choked before he turned over to the confused raven.

"NO! She is my relative!" Neji growled.

"Hn I think that wont stop you." Sasuke scoffed. Neji turned red from embarrassment.

Sasuke looked up to see Sai walking in towards the piano room. He rushed over to the pale boy before he could even reach for the doorknob.

"What do you think your doing ya goon?" Sasuke gritted his teeth. Sai looked at Sasuke with no face expression.

"Weren't you the one that said I could see Naruto if you beaten me up?" Sai mocked.

"Heh I think I changed my mind. How about every time you wanna hang out with him I get a punch?" Sasuke smirked.

"No Sasuke how about you stay away from each other and not fight anymore? Its annoying!" Sasuke and Sai turned to see a pissed Naruto.

Sasuke looked at Naruto with the 'WAIT WHAT!' look. Sai smiled at Naruto and got closer to Naruto.

"Yeah you're right naruto-kun we should be getting along..." Sai then stopped his sentence. He then looked into Sasuke's black ore eyes with venom.

"After all...we are bestfriends." Sai made sure Sasuke knew the message. Sasuke gritted his teeth at the fact that he couldnt beat the shit out of the already bruised boy.

"Yeah exactly! And hey I promise Sai I will find the bastard that jumped you!" Naruto said excited. Sasuke and Sai jumped and looked at each other before agreeing. Sai knew that he would be dead meat if he were to tell Naruto that it was Sasuke.

Sasuke then remembered something.

"Oh what did Hinata wanted from you?" Sasuke questioned.

"Oh she always brings me sweets for no exact reason. It's weird but I accept them and they're actually really delicious. Hehe maybe one day she'll be my wife!" Naruto teased knowing it would piss Sasuke off. Sadly it worked and Sasuke gave him the pity look and walked off to help Neji with marking.

Shikamaru's pov

ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzZzzzzz-GAHHH!!!

*BAM*

aAhh th-that hurt. Tch what the fuck was that.

I looked down to what hit me off my stool. It was a backpack! I opened it and looked inside....ROCKS!? WHO THE FUCK WANNA DIE-

...

I look over to see who threw the bag. It was Kiba who just had a sadistic grin on his face.

"...tch"

"What? You were asleep I had to be a gentleman and wake you up okay sleeping beauty." Kiba walked inside and closed the door.

So much for the gentleman part...

"Tch whatever what the hell do you want?" I asked with a bit of venom in my throat.

"...I'm sorry Shikamaru..."

I blushed a bit at his sudden soft voice. Huh? Is he real-

"Just kidding like I'll ever apologize about something I didn't even do." He laughed.

Ugh what a fucking drag...

"Listen I'm gonna just act like nothing happened okay. Also I'll be at Naruto's for the rest of the school year. Once we finish...I'm going to leave the band." Kiba looked away from me.

Great what the fuck did i just do. I kinda now feel really guilty...but HE MADE TEMARI AND I BREAK UP! I'll never forgive him. Tch..

"Whatever I dont care. If thats all you have to say then get out. I got a student to teach."

"Heh what student!" I looked around and realized that Naruto was gone. Shit I hate this....

_________________________________________

Hey! Sorry that the chapter is shorter than usual. Because of covid and school starting ill be posting shorter chapters. Also may take long for updates but I promise to be as fast as i can!

Thanks for reading

Bye bye~~