will you be okay?

3rd pov

The drive back to Naruto's house was painfully hard for both ex-lovers. Sasuke was trying his best not to tear up while Naruto was crying looking out the window.

"...babe please can we-" Sasuke was cut off by Naruto.

"Just...shut the fuck up."

The car went silent again. When they arrived Naruto wiped his tears and got out. Sasuke then grabbed the blond's wrist.

"Dobe! Please try to understand why I can't stay!"

"...dont call me that. I do understand...so from this day forward...I'm free...again. goodbye Uchiha Sasuke." Naruto closed the door and made his way to the backdoor to go inside without Iruka losing it. Sasuke then sat in his car punching they wheel and dashboard.

"FUCK FUCK FUUCCCKK!!!!" Sasuke teared up as he drove away.

Time skip

Monday

Naruto stumbled to each class hoping that the boys left on tour already so that he doesn't take music. Ino and Sai looked at him very worried so they tried to ask but nothing came out.

"Hey Naru? Are you okay? Please talk to us!" Ino said. Sai walked side by side with Naruto to see no expression.

"If it helps, Sakura doesn't hold grudges long and besides the thing between you and Sasuke is real!" Ino said smiling. Naruto looked away to the ground then to Ino.

"...Not anymore..." Ino had wide eyes as she stopped right by the fashion room. Naruto and Sai kept walking to the next corner.

"..."

"..."

"If you're wondering...the boys aren't in music no more. They left a note saying that they were happy to meet you. Also-" Sai was then interrupted by Naruto pulling him inside the music room all the way to the piano room.

Sai was then pinned to the wall and Naruto looked very desperate.

"Naru-"

"You wanna do it with me right!?" Sai's eyes went big to express the feeling he barely shows.

"What did you say Naruto?"

"I SAID I'LL LET YOU! J-JUST DO IT COME ON!" Sai could easily read Naruto. He has never seen that face ever since he lost him. Naruto was holding back his tears.

"...you miss him...so you're going to give up just like that?" Sai said with his normal face. Naruto looked extremely shocked and started to cry.

"*sigh* really? Wow you're such a Heartbreaker naru-babe....I would give the world up just so I could be with you forever...but that's not the case here. Sasuke loves you so much and you're gonna say goodbye angry like that?" Sai asked. Naruto kept quiet taking in all of it.

"...I'm sure you love him way too much to give him that kind of farewell...I know...I know how it feels Naruto. You left me like that because I did wrong. Sasuke is now leaving you so now you don't know what to do right..." Sai was then let go from Naruto who looked down.

"...I know what I did to you isn't the same...but look now...I got to see the person I love the most smile again. Thats all I ever wanted to see. You'll see him again Naruto I promise...so you should give him a better goodbye then leaving with hate. What do ya say?"

Naruto broke down crying. He fell to the floor while Sai caught him. Naruto hugged his ex-lover tight thinking about what he said. Sai hugged back and helped him wipe his tears.

"So?" Sai asked with a smile.

"...yes..." Naruto smiled.

Sasuke's pov

I layed in bed looking up on the ceiling as I just finished packing up for our tour. Naruto are you angry with me? I'm sorry...I hurt you so bad. You suffered enough. You deserve better...but I can't let you go that easily...it hurts too.

As I sucked my tears up Suigetsu walked inside my room.

"Your band mates said they already booked the next town over so they can head to the airport early tomorrow. So what do you wanna do for your last day here?" Suigetsu asked.

"..."

"Sasuke?"

"..."

"...okay I get it..well make sure you come say goodbye to us you jerk." Suigetsu smiled as he walked away.

Sigh....THATS IT!

I got up grabbed my keys and bolted it out the door leaving my roommates puzzled.

Naruto's house

I ran up to the door not caring if his father was home.

*KNOCK*

As soon as the door opened I walked in there only to bump into Naruto who landed on the ground.

"NARUTO!"

"OW! SASUKE!!!"

I crouched down to help him up.

"Im so sorry are you okay." I askd obviously knowing he wasn't.

"Yeah I'm fine...actually I'm glad you came over." Naruto looked at me with a sad face.

He's...happy to see me...

Out of the blue he grabbed my hand and we made our way up the stairs to his room. He opened the door to see a piano and stool across from the bed.

"My dad isn't home...since he's visiting friends and all."

I was so confused until he walked over to the piano.

"...please...before you go...can you listen to me play?"  He looked at me and smiled. I was shocked at the sudden request but immediately shook my head yes.

He sat down and started to play...

...I was in full tears as he got to the middle of the song. Th-this is for me...
He was starting to tear up while he played. I was the one in full tears listening to the most beautiful song.

Once he finished he looked up at me and back down, he opened his mouth.

"...when I was little and first started playing piano...I tried to make up this song in my head. When I met Sai at my recital we became very close...I showed him my song...only the first part. I felt sad I couldn't finish it...but then..." He looked to the side without making eye  contact with me.

"Then Sai told me that one day...I'll finish this song with his help...and play it for the person I love the most...so I guess what im trying to say is..." he looked straight at me blushing.

"I love you Sasuke." Naruto said tearing up more.

...my heart skipped beats to the point I didn't know if I was breathing or not. I ran up to him and hugged him so hard that I knocked him over to the floor with me.

"I love you too!...I-I love you so much Naruto! I said balling my eyes out. I felt him hug me and petting my hair. I hate when people see me like this...but with him...I feel like I could cry my heart out.

After a few seconds on the floor Naruto dragges me to his bed and we hugged for hours.

"Oi teme?"

"Hn?"

"...will you be okay? And...will you ever come back here?"

I looked at my blond and smiled.

"Of course dobe, and once I'm finished the tour I'm booking it back here to you as soon as I can." I reassured him. He gave me his warm smile and hugged me tighter.

...I wish this could last forever....

_♡__♡__♡__♡__♡__♡__♡__♡__♡__♡

Thanks for reading!

Bye bye♡