what did he just tell me?!

School parking lot

3rd pov

Naruto got out of his car and headed his way to the doors. Half way there he saw Sakura and Ino.

"Good morning Ino!" Naruto ran up to them.

"Oh good morning Naruto-kun!" Ino happily replied.

"Hey Sakura-chan..."

Sakura just looked at Naruto and then grabbed Ino's hand and left without saying a word to Naruto. Naruto felt like crying again. He slowly made his way through the rough crowd and then again falling on his rear.

"Ouch!" Naruto rubbed his rear end and tried to get back up. Suddenly...

"Here...upsy daisy!" Naruto was helped by someone but then hearing that voice, the voice who wasn't sasuke this time.

"...S-Sai?!" Naruto looked up blood rushing to his cheeks.

"Yo Naruto-kun how long has it been!" The pale skinned boy smiled at his ex-lover.

"W-what are you doing here Sai!" Naruto felt like breaking down in tears again.

"Lets talk please. I wanna explain why I'm here."

Naruto hesitated for a second then once he saw Sasuke and his friends walking his way he grabbed Sai and ran.

Behind the school

Naruto's pov

I CANT BELIEVE THIS I REALLY DONT WHY THE HELL IS MY EX HERE!!! We stood behind the school where nobody usually is at this time. Shit now I gotta make up an excuse to why I wasn't in class today. Miss Kurenai isn't gonna be too thrilled.

"...what do you want Sai."

"...can I have a second chance?"

...why

"No I already told you I am done with you!"

"Please Naruto I have been regretting ever since you left me. I didn't mean to do it!"

Bullshit

"Im sorry but I've moved on Sai I don't wanna see you anymore."

Please Sai for my sake...go away.

"Is it because of Sakura. Do you love her."

"No its because of-"

"Me!"

Huh? I turned to see who cut me off. It was Sasuke and the boys!

"HEY CUTIE WHATS UP!"

Kiba.

"Gosh can you shut your damn mouth you mutt!"

Neji.

"Tch what a drag."

Lazy boy shika

I looked at Sasuke with relief written all over my face. He smirked at me which I kinda felt my heart skip a beat.

"And may I ask what you want?" I heard Sai's voice had some annoyance in his throat.

"No I should be asking what do you want with My boyfriend."

Huh?...did Sasuke just say I was his...BOYFRIEND!?

I turned to Sai who had an expressionless face on.

"So Naruto-kun...you are already in a relationship?"

"Uhm well no-" before I could say anything I felt someone's arms wrap around my neck and there head resting on my shoulder.

"Yes he is and who are you?" It was Sasuke! I felt his breath by my ear that kinda made my face flushed.

"Well I'm Naruto-kun ex-lover and I was just here to see if I could get a second chance."

...

"HAHAHA Shika-bro did you hear what this pale kid said!"

"Tch I don't care and get off me you mutt!"

"Ouch so mean!"

I heard Kiba and Shikamaru argue in the back. Sai looked intimidated by the boys but honestly they wouldn't hurt a fly...would they?

"Well i see that you're already busy with duck butt over here so I'm gonna go but if you want I'll be waiting naru-babe." I felt Sasuke shake in anger and I knew I had to hold him back.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY PALE ASS!" Sasuke was trying to punch Sai but I was in the way.

"SASUKE WAIT STOP WERE ON SCHOOL GROUNDS!"

"Whatever I'm leaving and Naruto my number is the same." With all that said Sai disappeared. I managed to calm Sasuke down but then when I turned to my back I saw Neji and Shikamaru trying to hold down Kiba who was trying to follow Sai.

"LET ME AT HIM!"

"KIBA CALM DOWN!"

"YOUR BEING A DRAG!"

"DOES THAT EVER GET OLD SHIKA!? YO SASUKE I'LL HELP YOU BEAT HIS ASS!!!"

heh Kiba is such a mystery. I then realized that Sasuke was also holding me.

"So...Your answer?"

I can't not right now I-I haven't even figure it out yet!

"Oh would you look at the time I gotta head to next class sooo bye!"

I ran as fast as I could out of there and hid in the janitors closet. *sigh* this day is so fucked up. First I was thrown to the ground my a crowd. Second Sai came out of nowhere. Third Sasuke had to come and save me like I was a damsel in distress. Today is such a shit show!

As I thought I about it more I realized...Sasuke has been helping me ever since I met him. I could never give him something in return. If he likes me why wouldn't he just say it instead of making me figure out what had happen at that tournament? I think i know now...

"Naruto? Can you open the door please?"

Sasuke!

"No!"

"Please or else!"

Okay I dont wanna know what that means.

"Okay fine."

Sasuke walked in the closet with me and shut the door behind him.

"So that guy was your boyfriend. Kinda wanna go up to him and end him you know."

"Heh trust me teme I've been there too."

Sasuke smiled at me which made me remeber my decision.

"...I now know my answer...I'm sorry Sasuke but I'm going to have to-"

I was interrupted...by Sasuke's lips on mine...HUH!????

"I am so impatient but I like you dobe."

...AM I DREAMING IF I AM WAKE ME UP I DONT LIKE THIS!!! My face was so red.

"And I know you need time but I wanna ask you. Do you remember me?"

I just can't seem to remember him.

"No I dont...Sasuke you like me?"

"*sigh* damn it. I was gonna wait until you figured it out but I guess I also have loose lips as well."

Sasuke knows me somehow...

After a few Awkward moments the bell rang and Sasuke opened the door. He turned to me.

"Oh and Naruto, since you now know my dirty secret I'm gonna start flirting so...be ready." He winked and left. I couldnt say nothing back.

Maybe I might like him too...

_________________________________________