Is he keeping something from me?

. . .BANG BANG BANG!!!

There was a knocking at the door. Sasuke turned towards the door without kissing Naruto. Shikamaru looked up to the door already feeling sleepy.

"Ugh what a drag, who is it?"

"Oh heh I came to tell you that lunch is over. Didn't you guys hear the bell?" Kiba poked his head inside a little puzzled when seeing Sasuke holding Naruto.

"Oh...haha Shikamaru are you third wheeling!?"

"Shut the fuck up mutt!"

"DAMN OKAY MR. DROOL KING!!!"

Naruto looked at the two boys who looked like they really wanted to tear up each other. Sasuke looked annoyed at them and let go of Naruto.

"Ugh okay you guys break it up let's go and set up for music. Naruto I'll be back with your ramen I said that I'll get."

Naruto looked at Sasuke very happy.

"OKAY!!!"

Sasuke smirked as he saw the blond run up to the piano and started playing.

"Oh by the way Naruto. You passed either way you came or not." Shikamaru said while putting Kiba in a choke hold. Naruto looked back really confused.

"Huh why?" The blond questioned. Shikamaru just walked off with Kiba and looked back.

"Lets just say a certain someone was dying to meet you again." With that Shikamaru and Kiba walked off still arguing.

Naruto's pov

Huh? What does he mean by again? I never met these guys up until now. I thought about it for a while until...I smelled the greatest thing invented.

"YAY MY RAMEN! THANKS SASUKE!!!"

"Aww what happened to teme?"

Tch asshole I'll let that one slide...

"Hmm maybe I'm feeling nice today." With that said I can enjoy some food in peace...plus Sasuke!"

3rd pov

"Hey Naruto."

"Hmm?"

"What do you think of me?"

"Yo*slurp*rrr not su*slurp* a b*slurp* guy."

"Tch dobe eat then talk."

"I said you're not a bad guy. Why?"

"It's nothing. After you've finish your ramen go straight back to practice."

"Hmph what makes you think I'm staying?"

Sasuke looked at Naruto with his porcelain face.

"Because I will make sure you stay."

Naruto looked away then looked back staring at Sasuke then realized something. Sasuke felt a little uncomfortable.

"Oi dobe am I that handsome?"

"...do I know you?"

"Huh?"

"I said do I know you teme like...you look kind of familiar. Did we meet before?"

Sasuke just kept quite and looked away.

"If we met before then I wouldn't be talking to you. I hate meeting people from the past." Sasuke said then left the room to grab his music sheets.

All Naruto could think of was if sasuke is keeping something from him.

Gym with Naruto

"OKAY YOUNG ONES GO TAKE A WATER BREAK!!!"

Ugh Mr.Gai is cruel when it comes to physical tests!!! I walked out to the vending machine to get a water and I stumbled across somebody I never really talked to yet.