why does he act different?

The next day

3rd pov

Naruto walked into the building to already see a huge crowd in the halls. He didn't wanna put up with today so he waited for the right moment to pass. Suddenly, Sasuke was standing right in front of him.

"Kiba you're the loudest tell them to move." Sasuke said loud enough for Kiba to hear.

"Tch I dont know if that was an insult but okay anything fot Mr.cutie!" Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned to Naruto who was really confused.

"HEY EVERYONE CAN YOU GUYS MOVE A BIT PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!" Kiba shouted out to the fans.

"YES ANYTHING FOR YOU KIBAAAA♡♡♡" The crowd cheered before stepping aside.

Naruto was completely shocked when he saw the waves of the hallways turn calm. He had an opening to get to his class, and this time he wont be late.

"Why are you helping me?" Naruto looked up to Sasuke.

"Heh don't let it get to you're head. I did this so you won't try skip practice. I need to make sure you're in class and mark you're attendance." Sasuke looked at Naruto who was just impressed about how he thought it through. If Naruto had attendance and miss a class without reasoning he would be in trouble.

Naruto stuck his tongue out and made his way through the halls. As he walked passed the fans he heard whispering among them.

Naruto's pov

"Omg is he friends with friction?!"

"Damn is he gonna be a member of friction?"

"Him!? He barely talks why is he talking to Sasuke-kun and Kiba-kun like that?!"

UGHHH I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING!!!

"Does Sasuke know that Naruto is a nobody?"

UGH STOP!

"Omg he probably thinks he's so special just because he has the bands attention!"

NO STOP!

"He's not even a fan!"

STOP!

"what makes him special!"

UGH JUST STO-

"LADIES WILL YOU PLEASE STOP GOSSIPING!"

huh?

"NARUTO IS JUST TRYING TO GET THROUGH! HE WAS PUSHED YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS ARE BELOVED FANS!"

what. I turned to see sasuke right behind me holding my backpack strap and kiba talking to the fans.

"But Naruto could of went the other way!?"

"No sorry but his class is just right here. We just want him to not fall again it looked like it hurt."

Kiba...YOU JERK THERE GONNA COME AFTER ME NOW!!!!! Before I could curse off Kiba I felt two hands on my shoulders. I looked up to my left to see Sasuke.

"Hey dobe you're class is right here."

He was so close I felt his breath. That made me blush and feel fidgety.

"UH YEAH I KNOW! let go of me!"

I ran into the classroom just in time befoe the crowd of fans got out of control.

"Wow Naruto you're early for my class! You do keep your word keep up the good work!"

"Thank you miss kurenai!"

Well at least this is making my teacher happy.

Lunch

3rd pov