Is this what warmth feels like?

Naruto's pov

I walked around the food stands to find something for Sasuke. He is a picky eater so I decided to surprise him with his favorite. Onigiri!!!!

"NARUTO!" I looked to my left to see Sai, Sakura, and Ino! I ran up to the and hugged all three.

"YES! I finally have someone to hang with!" Sakura laughed and clunged onto my arm as we walked to the front rows. We chatted for quite awhile before I saw Sasuke signaling me to go over. I nodded and told Sai to cover me he patted my head and stalled.

I ran over to Sasuke...

3rd pov

"Whats up teme?" Naruto asked as he headed back stage with Sasuke.

"I'm hungry can you get me something to eat please?" Sasuke asked politely. He only softens when it comes to Naruto. Naruto then remembered that he was going to surprise him with his favorite.

"Oops I forgot!...Sorry Sasuke I was gonna surprise you but I guess it's too late. The show will be starting." Naruto sulked and looked down. Sasuke smiled then made his way to Naruto pulling him in.

"Well Onigiri isn't the only thing I would like to eat right now." Sasuke whispered into Naruto's ear seductively. Naruto jumped getting what he meant and back away.

"Uhhh I-I...SASUKE YOU PERVERT!!!" Naruto pouted and Sasuke smirked walking towards the blond.

"Heh I was just joking. But at least give me a kiss babe." Sasuke said going back to normal. Naruto calmed down and walked up to sasuke wrapping his arms around. Smiling at the raven he kissed him and went up to his ear.

"Soon..." was all Naruto said before running back to his friends a bit embarrassed at what he just said. Sasuke blushed really hard and smirked. He was now the happiest man in the room and nobody was gonna ruin his day.

Sakura's pov

"..."

3rd pov

Neji looked to his right to Sasuke concerned for his more up lifted attitude. Neji then looked to his left to see Shikamaru and Kiba joking around and laughing with each other.

"Huh I guess everything does go my way..." Neji thought as he smiled before walking off.

Naruto looked around to see only Ino and Sai in the crowd.

"Where's Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked.

"She said she wasn't feeling good so she left early. Which is nothing like her." Ino said.

Naruto thought about it before quickly turning to the stage where Kiba gave out introduction.

"OKAY PEOPLE WHOS READY FOR THE TOURNAMENT!!!!" The tanned boy yelled his loudest and the crowd went wild and crazy.

"GREAT! BUT BEFORE WE GET INTO WHO IS VERSING WHO, HOW ABOUT A SMALL SONG FROM US!" Kiba pumped the entire crowd making the lights turn off making the purple and blue effect lights turn on.

(I love this band lol 😆)

The crowd filled with squeals from the fans especially the girls. Naruto was speechless, sure he went to see them awhile ago but for some reason...it hit different for him this time. Ino and Sai clapped, Sai looked over to Naruto and saw that he was on the verge of crying.