ZERO

CHAPTER ZERO:
THE ARCHI

(means beginning in greek)

 "OUT OF MY WAY! THAT DOG IS RABID!"

The animal control officer shouted as he ran after the German Shepard on the sidewalk. Men and women pulled themselves aside and those with children picked their children up and held them far away from the dog running on the sidewalk.

Number Five, one of the seven children adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves, was basking in the knowledge that he, despite what his father had said, has successfully time traveled. Three times in fact and they've all gone without a hitch.

He couldn't wait to show his smug face back into the academy and give his father the big 'I told you so'.

He was ready to travel again when something slammed into him and then poof.

He toppled under the weight of the being on top of him and when he opened his eyes, he was met with the brown eyes of a German Shepherd looking down at him.

"Eh," he pushed the dog away and rolled around and got onto his feet.

"Stupid dog," he mumbled and then looked around him and froze.

The buildings, street, and sidewalk that was buzzing with people under a minute ago was now

nothing but a big, massive wreckage.

"Woof!" The dog barked, as he —she?— looked around as well.

Five got over his well-placed shock and then ran into the direction of the Academy. His home, like the rest of the world around him, was nothing but a big pile of nothing.

He fell to his knees and stared at his home with sorrow.

The dog came and sat next to him and nudged him with his wet snout.

Five absentmindedly began petting the dog, "Well, shit."

The dog barked in agreement.

—𖧷—

IN WHICH...

a boy and a dog find themselves in 2019, the year that apparently is the apocalypse, and befriend a mannequin named Dolores and try and live in a dead land.

Also, the boy is a time and dimension traveling genius, the dog is a cocky 15-year-old boy and the mannequin is the Miss Universe 2019.

—𖧷—

WARNINGS:

An author with no self-control
Five being a little shit
Dogs! It's not a warning, it's supposed to make you want to read this
Mannequins
Beauty pageants in the apocalypse
Hate on Luther as usual
Unstable author

—𖧷—

𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋
𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖺𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍. 𝖨 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖩𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇, 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈, 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽.
𝖠𝗇𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽.
𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖣𝖬 𝗆𝖾.

—𖧷—

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝

𝙻𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢

𝙳𝚒𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛

𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢

𝙱𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛

𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗

𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚘
𝙰𝚔𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚐

—𖧷—

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @CarmenRawenclaw

𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝐞𝐥𝐟.