The Beta's Baby Sister

Sapphire Jacobs is the Blood Moon Pack's Beta's baby sister, but unless you were part of the pack, you would never know. Sapphire has been bullied since her brother turned at age 13, following the promise of the Beta title. Rejection is all she's been faced with, receiving it from kids at school, the pack, her brother, and even her own parents.

Cameron Valentine is the Alpha of The Blood Moon pack. He saw how mates made his pack members turn to mush and his ego will not allow that. Due to this, Cameron has no interest in finding a mate.

What happens when Sapphire is rejected by the one made to love her, none other than Cameron? She runs and runs until she gets caught passing through the another pack that is a state from her old pack, the White Claw pack, the biggest pack in the states, second in the world. Seeing her vulnerability, they take her in.

When Blood Moon calls White Claw for help years later, is Sapphire ready to go back? Is Cameron ready to see her again?

------------------------------------------A/N

FYI BEFORE YOU READ:

This is not based on real life at all. It is a story. I apologize if you were expecting something different. This is a werewolf story and there are things in here that do not happen in real life. 

Some facts that would be good to know before reading this story (especially if you are new to werewolf stories):

The Alpha is the leader of the pack, everyone respects them. They have the power of an Alpha command which everyone has to follow other than their mate and other Alphas. This position is passed down through children, the only exception is if someone challenges the position. Typically, the title is passed to the first born. However, in some packs, if the first born is a girl they will by pass them for the male. 

The Beta is the second in command to the Alpha. They are also very respected. This title can be appointed! It is typically passed through family however because the Beta and Alpha families are typically close. But not always. They do have a command as well but it is not as strong. 

The Third in command, referred to as Third in my books, is exactly what it sounds like. This position is appointed. They are typically in charge of training and patrols. They do not hold really any power, but are respected. Not all packs have one.

Mates (short for soul mates) are a werewolf's other half. In THIS book, once the male in the mate pair turns 18, they can sense one another. There are no second chance mates in my stories. You can reject your mate, and you can move on. 

Typically, but not always, a male will be mated with someone of equal or lesser power than himself and a female will be mated with someone of equal or higher power.

Werewolves first shift is at 13. 

I apologize if any of this information is confusing or not something you are use to! It will make more sense as you read. 

Thank you for reading!

Em