Chapter 19 - "We're Pregnant"

*Sapphire's POV continuing from last chapter*

"Why?" I said.

Ana spoke, "Ariel told me to go ask Marie how she felt when she got pregnant. She said that first she started with morning sickness, then she got really moody and started eating a lot. 2 months in, she got a baby bump and found out Caden was a boy. I explained to her that you threw up this morning and for the past two days. She handed me this box."

I looked at Ana, confused. "Babe your room right across the hall from me, I heard you walk into your room to wake up Morgan then end up puking in the toilet, after she left." She added

"Now, pee on three of those and wait five minutes and let's see if I get to be an auntie!" Caitlyn said cheerfully.

I laughed at her and stood up. "Shoo, Shoo. I'll do it, but not in front of you."

They walked out and closed the door. I pulled three of the tests out of the box, and well, I peed on them.

I washed my hands, leaving the tests on the bathroom counter. I went out and sat on the bed next to Ariel. Caitlyn was laying on the floor with her phone and Ana was looking through the closet.

"This boy of yours has no fashion sense." Ana exclaimed.

"We need Stephen here; I will not look at those without Stephen here too." I said.

"I'll mind-link him." Ana said.

He was up here within 30 seconds tops.

I looked at him surprised, "How the hell did you manage to get all the way from the end of the hall on the first floor all the way up to here on the second floor, in thirty seconds?!"

"Ana said you might be pregnant." He shrugged.

We laughed.

When we regained our composure, Caitlyn told me to go check the tests. I got up and walked into the bathroom.

+

+

+

"Well?!!" Ariel yelled.

I whispered, knowing they'd all hear me, "I'm pregnant, I'm actually pregnant."

"CAMERON!" Ariel screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I'm coming, jeeze louise woman." He yelled back.

He got into the room and looked at me, "What's going on?"

"I'm pregnant." I said, crying at the end.

"You mean..." He said, trailing off.

"You're gonna be a father." I said.

He didn't say anything, but his emotions were evident; he was excited. The girls (and Stephen) left and he wrapped me in a tight hug. He kept whispering, "I'm going to be a father, I'm going to be a father."

He pulled away, "I have to finish some Alpha work, so you two rest and I'll be back soon." He said and pecked me on the lips.

As soon as he left, Courtney walked in.

"Sapphire, we're friends, right?"

I nodded, "You're my best friend's mate, so yeah."

"I'm pregnant." She whispered

"Me too!"

"How far?"

"I think about a week."

"Me too."

"Girlll We're going to our four month checkup together." I said, laughing, "Even though you'll be in Oklahoma and I'll be here, we're going together.

"I need to tell Chase..." She trailed off.

"Why didn't you tell him yet?" I asked.

"What if he doesn't want it?" She said, worried.

"Courtney, Chase has been talking about finding his mate and having kids for as long as I can remember. Trust me, he'll want it. Now, let's go meeting crashing." I said.

She looked at me confused.

"Cam and Chase are in a meeting right now with Jesse, Marie, and James. Talking about some plans. Let's go crash the meeting like the badass pregnant Lunas we are."

She laughed and said, "Let's go!"

We went downstairs to the conference room and walked in, interrupting the meeting.

Chase asked, "What are you girls doing here?"

"We're the Lunas, don't we have the right to come to meetings?" Courtney said as she walked over to sit on Chase's lap.

Jesse spoke up, "You guys aren't the Lunas yet."

I shot a glare at my brother, "Pretty damn close, and besides Courtney and I have important announcements." I looked at Marie and she winked at me, then I walked over and sat on Cameron's lap.

Jesse shut up after that and I said, "Chase, Cameron you guys can carry on."

They carried on; Caitlyn came in sometime later. Before everyone left, Courtney and I stood up and grabbed hands.

We looked at each other and said that the exact same time, "We're pregnant."

Jesse started glaring at Cameron, protective much?

Marie and Caitlyn started smiling.

Cameron stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

Chase smiled at Courtney and hugged her. "I've always wanted to be a father." He said.

Courtney looked at me, and mouthed, "Thank you." I smiled back.

It went silent for a little bit before Courtney and I broke it, "Can we get some food?" We said, at the same time again. We looked at each other from across the table and we started laughing. The boys looked at us insane.

Ten minutes later, we still hadn't left the room. I looked at Courtney and pointed to the door, and she nodded, understanding my silent talking. We walked towards the door and Chase asked, "Where are you going?"

"Food." I said, while Courtney and I walked out the door, towards the kitchen.

Courtney got out glasses and straws, to make smoothies, and I grabbed the diced watermelon, grapes, strawberries and any other fruits I could find in the fridge. I cut the tops off of the strawberries and washed the grapes. I grabbed a medium sized bowl and put all the fruits in it and mixed it up.

Courtney stole the strawberries and grabbed a banana, she cut the tops off the strawberries and peeled the banana and put them in with yogurt, splash of milk, and some sugar.

"Fruit salad?" I asked.

"Sure, smoothie?" She asked.

"Sure."

The guys came in, "Anything for us?" Chase asked.

"Nope." Courtney said.

"What kind of girls don't make their boyfriend's food?" Cameron asked this time.

"Pregnant ones." We said.

Courtney and I started laughing and the boys said, "They're lucky we love them."

>>A/N<<

Sorry that some of you don't like the fact that Courtney and Sapphire are friends. My story my rules. If you don't like it don't read it, simple as that.

Thanks for reading

~Em