Chapter 14 - "Bite Me"

*WARNING: SLIGHTLY SEXUAL SCENE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Sapphire's POV

"What?" Cameron said, looking at me like I grew a second head.

I sighed, "Remember when Crystal left with Blake and he attacked us? Well before he attacked, he made sure he had an heir to his throne. This is that heir, Morgan Martin. Crystal explained all of this when she kidnapped me. She let me go, wanting Morgan to be safe."

He stood there, mouth opening and closing like a fish. I carried Morgan up to my room and laid her on my bed and shut the door as I left the room.

"Well, hello there." I said.

Instead of answering, he turned around to walk away.

Being with Crystal helped me realize something:

I had to forgive him.

Now hear me out. After seeing Crystal so sad without her mate, I realized that no matter what he did before, he is still my mate. He's the only one I am going to get, so any and all time I have with him is precious. This led to my next move.

I grabbed his wrist and the second he turned around I kissed him.

I, voluntarily, pressed my lips against his. He froze for a split second before matching my movements. My eyes slowly fluttered shut once he relaxed into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hands running through his hair. His hands went to my waist, pulling me closer. His tongue grazed across my bottom lip, asking for entrance; I didn't grant him that satisfaction. He growled lowly and squeezed my butt, making me gasp. He took that chance to plunge his tongue into my mouth, running it along mine. I shivered and moaned softly. I pulled away for a breath of air. He growled at the loss of contact.

That didn't last long

Once I turned from the door, I was pressed up against it. His mouth on mine again. He gripped under my thighs, so I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his mid-section, gasping when I felt his member press against me.

Soon enough, we were moving. Before I could process what was happening, I was laying on a bed and guessing by the scent; it's Cameron's. But that was the least of my worries, as I was stripped of my light purple tank top that said, "Nerd and Proud" across it, leaving me in a black sports bra and matching black spandex. Cameron pulled away, looking at my body, lust and love being the only emotions in his gaze.

"Beautiful." He said, kissing the waistband of the spandex, making his way up, leaving kisses the whole way. He when he reached my neck he started going off to the side, where my shoulder and neck meet, where he would mark me. He started kissing the area, sucking on the soft skin, his teeth grazing it every now and again. I moaned, not quietly. He smiled against my skin and started kissing up my neck, to my lips.

"Cameron?" I said.

He pulled away, "Yeah?"

I smirked, "Bite me."

He looked at me shocked before quickly covering it with a smirk, "Gladly."

He dipped back down to my neck, teasing the skin, before he bit it. I gasped in pain, which quickly turned to a moan of pleasure. He lapped up the blood before kissing all the way down the front of my body to my bra, he began to pull that off when I stopped him.

"I'm not ready for that Cameron." I said, pushing his hand away.

"Okay, princess." He said before lying down next to me on his bed. He laid on his back, hands behind his head. I curled up next to him, my head on his shirtless chest, He moved his arm that was closest to me and wrapped it, lazily, around my waist and began drawing invisible circles on my hip as I fell into what was the best sleep I have ever had.

Cameron's POV

I woke up at 8 in the morning to Sapphire curled into my chest, hair sprawled across my chest. I still couldn't believe she let me mark her last night.

I shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

I failed.

I tried a different approach, I placed butterfly like kisses all the way from her shoulder to her nose, kissing everywhere on her face, except her lips. She groaned, finally coming awake.

"Tease." She said, getting up. She started stretching, realizing she was only in a bra and spandex, she blushed. She went to the other side of the bed and grabbed my shirt before shrugging and pulling it over her head.

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before walking to the door.

I sat up quickly, "W-where are you going?" I asked nervously.

"I'm hungry." She said, before leaving the room.

I laughed and followed after her.

********a/n*******

I have to gloat; I wrote a pretty saucy kissing scene at 13 years old.

Another chapter without many changes :)

Thanks for reading

~Em