Chapter 23 - "I do"

Sapphire's POV

Today is the day,

My wedding.

To be honest, I never really thought it would happen. Especially not with Cameron.

All bridesmaids are wearing lilac purple strapless dresses that are floor length with a band of ivory ribbon under the bust. Morgan is dressed in a similar color dress, except it is a halter top. Aubrey, Kayline (Stephen and Carson's baby), and Reagan are wearing poofy white dresses that have fake purple flower petals sewn in.

The groom's men are all wearing tux's with ties that match the bridesmaid's dresses. Connor and Caden are wearing dress pants with a white button up shirt.

Right now, the boys (minus Stephen) and us are all going to get ready. All of the littles are ready to go, as are my bridesmaids.

They're all arguing about my hair because no one knows what to do with it.

Ariel and Marie want to do a bun.

Caitlyn, Courtney, and Ana want to do a braid crown.

Morgan and Stephen say to just leave it down and curl it.

I honestly don't care.

The ceremony is at 4, right now it is 3. So, we have exactly 1 hour to finish getting me ready. My make up is done, all that's left is my hair and to get me in the dress.

Caden tugged on his mom's dress. Marie looked down at him, "What baby?"

He pointed at Reagan, "Ask Re-Re." We didn't really get why but did it anyways.

Ariel asked, "Should we do a bun, Reagan?"

Reagan cried

Stephen asked, "Should we leave it down?"

She kept crying.

Ana asked, "Should we do a crown?"

She stopped crying and laughed.

Everyone looked at me and Courtney said, "I'm taking her." We all started laughing while they did my hair.

After forty-five minutes, I was finally able to get into my dress.

My dress is ivory white and strapless. The bust of the dress is covered in pure white lace over top of the ivory colored material. Below this was a belt of lilac purple ribbon to separate the top from the bottom. The bottom of the dress puffed out like a princess dress. My shoes matched Morgan's and Reagan's as a pair of white Converse covered in rhinestones

I heard the song, "Marry Me" by Jason DeRulo start playing and I knew it was almost show time. We all went downstairs and lined up by the patio,

Ariel and Jesse first as Maid of Honor and Best Man,

Marie, Caden, and Alex next,

Ana and Travis,

Courtney, Connor, and Chase,

Caitlyn and James next,

then Morgan and the girls

and finally, Me. In a split second decision, I grabbed Reagan out of the wagon and rested her on my hip.

I heard "Who I am With You" by Chris Young start playing and took a deep breath before walking down the isle.

Cameron's POV

I watched, amazed, as my beautiful mate and daughter came down the aisle, right after Morgan, Kayline, and Aubrey. They both looked beautiful in their white dresses.