Chapter 6 - "Then I Can Sit Here All Night"

TWO YEARS LATER

*Sapphire's POV*

"Everyone, we will be training in wolf form today." I yelled, clapping once.

"So, go shift and give us 20 laps around the pack border, now!" My training partner, Travis, yelled. Everyone groaned and stripped down to shift.

It has been two years since I ran from the Blood Moon pack,

meaning it has also been two years since I was rejected by my mate.

In those two years, I've managed to become the fastest member of this pack pack, and the Third-in-command. Chase's previous Gamma had killed himself after his mate was killed by rogues right in front of him. He hadn't been able to choose a new one until me.

"Hey, Saph, what's up? You look upset."

"Nothing, Trav, just thinking about how much my life has changed since I came here." I said leaning into his side. He hugged me and ran over to where they were running.

"You all better be running or your running 20 more laps in human form." I heard him yell.

"GIRLS! YOU'RE ALL DEAD!" I heard Alex yell, I also heard some pops that sounded like popcorn but I knew they were the pop-its from Chase's pen.

"I SECOND THAT!" Chase yelled, and I sprinted over to where Travis was.

Shift and run out to our pond, I said to the girls.

"Hey Travis, can you cover for me?" I smiled innocently, knowing he heard Alex and Chase. I quickly added, "Say the girls and I went shopping." I ran and shifted mid-air and kept running until I hit the pond.

We found a small pond one day on a run and decided it would be a good idea to hide some clothes here for when we get caught pranking the boys. By the time I got there, Caitlyn, Ana, and Ariel were already dressed and waiting for me. I quickly shifted back and grabbed my clothes and got dressed.

If you haven't noticed by now, we like to pick on the boys. They just need to loosen up sometimes.

Let's go shopping, girls! I said through mind-link before we began the hour long walk out to the mall.

I have more friends now also. Alex being one of them. Him and his sister Analyce stumbled onto our territory after their pack was taken out by rogues. Shortly after they arrived, we found out that Alex was Ariel's mate and that Travis was Ana's. We also have Caitlyn, she's Beta James's mate.

We were gone for about four hours until we figured it was time to go. We walked back to the house and opened the door to an angry Chase and Alex.

Ari, you go calm down Alex. Caitlyn and Ana go find your mates to protect you, I'm going to find Steph.

Like that's going to end sooooo well. Ari replied sarcastically

Hey, it's bound to end better than the last time we pranked Chase. Caitlyn replied knowingly. We all choked back a laugh at the memory.

Chase had taken away our credit cards, saying something about how we needed to spend more time training than shopping. We got mad and decided to prank him.

We put green hair dye in his shampoo bottle, some nasty things in a bucket above his door, and glued the locks on his door. The men had all gone on a hunting trip and when they got back Chase when to shower and couldn't get his door opened, so, he broke it and the goo fell on him and then he went to take a shower. Well then, his drain got clogged, he still smelled, and he had green hair.