Chapter 17 - "Game on, Mr. Alpha"

Sapphire's POV

I held Morgan as she cried herself off to sleep. It was hard, but there was really nothing I could do.

Once she fell asleep, I kissed the top of her head and covered her in the blanket before leaving the room. It was mine but I pretty much slept with Cameron now so I let her stay there.

I shut the door and headed downstairs and peeked at the time. 6:00 pm.

I began preparing myself some dinner, I decided to make some pasta.

"Can I join you?" Cameron poked his head in the kitchen. I nodded and continued cooking.

"That was good," he said, "what you said to Morgan about Crystal. It's what my dad told Crystal and I when mom passed."

"I know, that's where I got it from." I responded with a soft smile.

"You're going to be a great mom." I smiled and nodded.

We made small talk after that while I cooked and similarly while we ate. We headed up to his room afterwards. He went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed while I changed out of my outfit into just one of his tee shirts. They were long enough to reach mid-thigh on me. I crawled into bed and immediately started falling asleep.

I faintly recognized the sound of the bathroom door opening and the feeling of him crawling into bed with me. He pulled me to him and kissed the back of my head. I thought I heard him say something, but I had already drifted off to sleep.

Cameron's POV

"SAPPHIRE!!" I yelled, following the sound of her laugh.

I bed you wondering how we ended up here.

Well, you know we fell asleep together, Well, she ended up waking up before me and took my phone. I woke up about ten minutes later to her scrolling through my phone my phone, sitting in my desk chair. I tried to get up to get it and ended up getting tangled in the sheets and falling on my face. She took that chance to run. And that's where we are now.

"Sapphire, Morgan's hurt!" I tried.

She yelled back, "Nu uh, she's with me." I could imagine her sticking her tongue out at me.

Fuck. I thought to myself. Then I got an idea.

I mind-linked Carson, who was probably in his room, Hey, I lost Sapphire, can Stephen help?

He groaned back and said, Sure but you owe us. He closed the link.

I mind-linked Sapphire, through the mate bond, We're gonna find you, babe.

Game on, Mr. Alpha. She giggled.

I growled in response before devising my plan to find her.

Sapphire's POV

Currently I am hiding in Ariel and Alex's room with a scent block on. Also, with Cameron's phone. I had figured out the password a little while ago, my birthday.

What am I doing with it? I'm shutting off the sound and vibrate so he doesn't try to call it. Next, I changed a bunch of people's names.

Jesse - Whipped

Carson - Boyfriend

Chase - #1 Alpha

Me- Sexyyyy

Dad: Sugar Daddyyyy

Then I went into his photos and took a bunch of selfies, somewhere over 200.

After that I just sat and waited.

>>A/N<<

Very short filler chapter.

Thanks for reading,

Em