Bonus Chapter - Stephen & Carson (boyxboy)

WARNING: This chapter contains boy-on-boy action, if you are not comfortable with this please don't read it. You do not miss anything by not reading it. 

Stephen's POV

"Come on Stephen, Carson's bringing us to our rooms." Alex yelled, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Coming." I yelled back, grabbing my bag. I chased after the group and Cameron closed the door behind me. The whole time I could smell the most addicting scent; something like citrus mixed pine.

My Mate.

We followed the Carson down a long hallway that was lined with rooms. As each person was assigned a room, the scent got stronger. Soon it got to be Sapphire, Alex and Ariel in front of me and the scent was so strong it was almost unbearable.

I hardly noticed when it was just Carson and I. He said my room was upstairs and I just shrugged and went along with it. He let me in a room encased with the scent.

"And this," Carson said, his voice husky, "is our room, little mate."

I looked over at him. He was wearing a pair of beat up sneakers and dark, almost black, jeans. He had a simple white v-neck that paired perfectly with his dark skin. He had a simple red and black checked flannel thrown over top. His red-brown hair had this, "I just woke up and I don't care" look and his brown eyes that were checking me out as well had me melting into a puddle.

"Like what you see?" His voice snapped me out of my eye-raping

"Oh yeah." I said.

Without a chance to blink, I was pinned against the wall with my hands above my head and every inch of Carson's body was pressed to mine. He pressed his chapped lips to mine and wiggled his tongue between my lips. Our tongues fought for dominance until he growled and I gave up, letting him take over.

-

We fell on the bed, exhausted. He pulled his orange blanket over me and kissed my sweaty forehead.

"I don't even know your name." He said, laughing.

"Stephen." I said, not even sure if he heard me.

"I like that name." He said, turning over to face the ceiling.

I yawned, "I'm tired."

"I know." He said with a smirk.

"I'm going to fall asleep." I said.

"Me too."

And with that I fell into the comforting pit of darkness known as sleep.