17.

Franky's POV

I woke up before everyone. I know I shouldn't but I leave the meadow, keeping the rising sun on right my shoulder. I grew up in the city and I've never been camping but I know how to memorize shit to find my way back. I make sure to step where my boots left sprints and chose paths that are easy to go by.

I walk for what feels like forever, stopping every once in a while to admire the view. I knew the city and the town was beautiful but never the forest that surrounds everything.

"Hey!" A large hand grasps my arm and yanks me back. I look up to see my Boris. "I thought you would've noticed it," he breathes heavily.

"What are you talking about? Have you been following me?!" I push him back.

"The drop and yes," he answers both my questions as he pulls me back.

"What drop?"

"It's a sudden drop. You just had to wander off on this part of the forest. This site is filled with drops that are hard to see until it's too late. You missed the others one, I thought you were gonna miss this one."

"Oh...thanks." I didn't see the other drops. "Did someone do them?"

"No," he chuckles at me, "it's just nature making a hole in itself and covering them pretty damn well."

"Oh."

"You're flushed," he whispers, cupping myself. "You know I didn't say anything because I wanted to watch you. You were so lost in yourself, I didn't want to stop that." His words help, I start to feel better.

"It's beautiful out here."

He laughs. "It's nothing compared to you." He leans down and covers my lips with his. "I miss being in you," he moans into my mouth.

"Here?" Is he serious?

He pulls away and removes his shirt. "You can lay on it," he suggests.

"We're not having sex in the woods, haven't you watched any horror movie ever?"

"Fine," he smiles. "I love you," he kisses my cheek. My hand brushes across his crotch and I feel his erection.

Crap, I can't leave him like this.

"Let go," he takes my hand but I stop him before he could lead the way. "What's wrong?"

"This," I rise on my toes and attack his neck with my lips as I rub him through his pants.

"No baby," he moans, "I need to be in you."

I pull away and lock eyes with him. "It's either my mouth or nothing? Must I remind you that it's been two months since we had sex."

"I don't need a reminder."

"Good." I drop to my knees and pull down his shorts.

********

"Welcome back, nice for you guys to join us again," Sasha smirks, "hope y'all had fun."

"Shut up," Boris punches his arm.

"Are the kids up?" I ask Sasha. He shakes his head. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. Thanks."

"We should go to the river," Boris says.

"No!" Sasha and I say in unison. "Not after the shit, you told me," I snarl at him.