29.

Franky's POV

A little over two weeks later....
"It's scary how close you've two have gotten," I say to Oscar, running my fingers through his growing hair.

"We're not close, we just hate each other a little less."

"So modest," I smile.

"Har har har, can we stop talking about him now?" He hooks his finger in his shorts that I'm wearing and gently tug them down along with my underwear. "I mean...if you're feeling well enough."

I nod, biting my bottom lip. "I've missed you," I lean forward and kisses him. He smiles before kissing me back. He places his hand on my hip. I mentally groan, he's been so gentle with me it's a pain. I part the kiss, "don't go easy on me," I whisper in his ear.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, but since you're so worried about it, lie back and let me do everything," I slide my hand down his body and rub him through his short. He moans. He's already growing.

"Take this off," he groans, yanking my bottoms off. I laugh at his eagerness then roll on my back, taking him with me. He leans down to kiss me but I stop him and tugs at his shirt.

"Off," I pout. He sits up with a smirk on his face then reaches back, flexing his muscles, and pulls his shirt off. "Come here," I whine when he doesn't return to my lips.

His smirk grows before he pulls his shorts and boxers down. His erection pops out and he climbs on top of me again. "Franky," he moans, entering me, "fuck, you feel amazing."

"Mmhmm," I hum as he roughly thrust in and out of me. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist, I'm cocky.

I moan louder as he buries himself deeper in me, reaching my G-spot. "Oh god, Oscar don't stop," I moan.

His hand slams into the headboard and he grips the top. I gasp, peering up at his hand and it looks like it's about to break. I look at Oscar with wide eyes.

"Don't," he grunts, "I'm gonna come."

"Don't," I beg. We lock eyes and I stare into his eyes which are almost completely covered by his pupils.

I cup his face and he dips his head to rest his forehead on mine. He begins to pound harder into me and that knot tightens in my stomach. "Oscar," I moan, wrapping my legs around him. My eyes drew shut, my knees go weak and my toes curl. I dig my mail in his lower back, trying to get more of him.

"Me too, baby. Come with me," he moans, sounding so sexy and feeling fucking amazing. I let the wave of pleasure take me under and I come all over him.

He passionately kisses me as he comes inside me.

He collapses on me momentarily then rolls to my side. I come down from my high before him and wait patiently.

"Fuck," he breathes, running his hands through his hair.

"So much for not going rough," I try to laugh through my heavy breathing.

"Did I hurt you?" He places his hand on my cheek.

"No," I smile, removing his hand, "the opposite actually. Five minutes until we go again." I sit up and remove my shirt. I'm freaking hot.

"No, Franky you always do this, you know I need more than five minutes," he groans irritated. I giggle. "What's the rush anyway?"

I roll my eyes. He's right. Rosalee at the bakery all morning then spending the rest of the day with Sasha and Baba's with his father. We have the whole place to ourselves for the whole day.