23.

Franky's POV

"For the hundredth time, Baba, you're staying with your father this weekend," I say for the hundredth time as we enter the house. It's been like this the whole car ride. Baba doesn't want to see Boris but after what he told me, Baba needs to see him.

Oscar's car is here but he isn't in the living room or kitchen.

Baba groans then darts down the hall to our room. Three years old and already acting like a teenager. The sound of Baba's tiny feet stomping back into the kitchen slice through the air. "Oscar's in bed," he groans, walking right past me and into the living room.

What?

"Oscar?" I step into my temporary room and find a sleeping Oscar. I slowly step back and-

"Franky?" Oscar's raspy voice stops me in my tracks. I open the door and he's sitting up now. "I'm sorry, imma be out in a sec."

"No, it's ok, it is your bed."

"Wanna join me for a sec?"

I smile as I cross the dark room to him. "Did something happened?"

"No, I just smoked." He snatches me by my waist and hoists me on his lap. "I missed you," he whispers into the crook of my neck before kissing my skin.

"I noticed," I giggle.

I can't help but moan at the way his mouth sucks at my skin and his hands grasp my body. "Already?" he chuckles, "I've barely touched you...yet."

"Shut up," I playfully hiss. He leans in to kiss my neck again but I stop him. "I need to tell you something."

"Wassup?"

"Boris came to the bakery-"

"Did he touch you?" His once sleepily thick voice is down deep and threatening.

"No. Oscar, I need you to stop seeing him that way," he groans, falling back on the bed. I try to climb off him but he stops me. "His Baba's father, Oscar, like it or not, he's going to eat in my life."

He props himself on his elbows and arches his brow at me. "Do you still love him?"

"Yes, but not the way you think?"

He scoffs, shaking his head. "And if he comes crawling back? Promising to change?"

"Then oh well," it's harsh yet true. Boris and I had our time, it was fun, painful, memorable, and life-changing but it's over now. "I get it if you don't-"

"Want you anymore?" I nod, and he chuckles, sitting up. I fall on his lap again. "I'm not happy with the puto but it's not like you're hiding anything from me."

"I'm not," I promise him.

"Well then," in a swift movement, he flips us over.

"Baba," I reminded him.

"I know," he kisses me cheek, "I got something to do but I'll be back as soon as I can."

I nod.

"Alright," he pecks my lips then climbs off me, pulling me with him.

"Baba's staying with him for the weekend."

"You think that's a good idea?" He asks before removing his shirt. I groan his name and he leans down and kisses me. "Sorry."

"Mmhmm."

Friday afternoon...

I'm not sure if it was a bad or dumb idea but I brought Oscar with us. Maybe I agreed to him coming because I have faith in both of them for not doing something stupid. Baba has eased into the idea of staying with his father but now that it's actually happening, I dunno.