26.

Oscar's POV

I hate the way Franky changes after seeing that puto. You can see it in her eyes all the pain and misery he's caused her. She's pale now and breathing unhealthy heavy. I murder the urge to pull over and comfort her, I need to get her as fall as possible away from that pussy.

"Mummy, can we get a piano?" Baba asks from the back seat. When Franky doesn't answer I look at her. She's staring out the window with foggy eyes. "Mummy?" Baba tries again.

"I'll get you one," I rush out, looking in the mirror. He was already looking at me. He nods then closes his eyes and throws his head back on the headrest. Despite the way I feel towards his father, I actually like the kid and it has nothing to do with his mother.

I look over at Franky. Her arm is no longer presses against the door. I look down at her lap to see her clawing at her scars. "Franky." Her emotionless expression gives me goosebumps. I snatch a pen from the door pocket and shove her hand. "Here."

She snaps out of it. "What?" She whispers, taking the pen from me. I place my hand on her thigh. She knew what I was trying to say. She pulls the cap off the pen then draws on my hand.

She drew on me the whole ride back to my bother's place.

Baba ran straight to the room when I opened the front door. "Thank you," Franky says as I close the door behind us.

"Don't mention it."

"No," she gently pushes me against the door, "I mean it."

"Did you draw something stupid on my arm?" She giggles and I can't stop the smile that forms my lips. I grab her by her hips and pull her closer. "I thought you would be mad at me for touching you like that in front of Baba." I hadn't thought about it in the moment.

"No, he needs to understand that I'm not with his father anymore. That reminds me," she buries her face in my shoulder. I fold my arms around her and hug her closer-if possibly. "Can we clarify us?"

I chuckle at the realization of her shying away. "You're mine."

"And...?"

"I'm yours," I chuckle, kissing her shoulder before I snuggle into her messy hair.

She pulls away too quickly and pecks my lips. "I'm going to check on Baba, can you get a start on dinner?"

"Yeah," I kiss her again before she walked away.

Franky's POV

Baba's looking through his dresser when I step into the room. "What are you looking for?" I ask him. He shrugs then strolls to the bed.

"Was daddy going to hit you?"

"No, he was just trying to grab my attention again," I sit down in front of him.

"But Oscar honked the horn."

"Because Oscar doesn't like it when your father gets close to me. Hey," I take his tiny hands in mind, "he told me what you said. Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't want to live with daddy anymore."

"What? Why not? Did something happen?"

"No. I dunno," he shrugs, "why did daddy come back if he was going to leave again?"

"He didn't leave again and he didn't leave now," I pick him up and place him on my leg, "and this isn't his fault, we just...changed I guess."

"But he loves you."

"And I love him but not as before."

He furrows his brows, "because you love Oscar."

"No, because I'm not the same person I was when I first met him and he's not the same man." I knew this talk was coming and I honestly thought it would hurt, but it doesn't.