2. Twirl

Harry Styles. God, it' been ages since Louis spoke to him. He didn't realise how much he missed him, how much he needed him. Louis stood there in the middle of the dancefloor with his drink in his hand and just stared at his friend.

Friend: "Your aright lad?"

Louis: "Yeah I just need to, ... I have to go for a wee."

Louis said fake smiling before heading to the toilettes.

He stood in front of the mirror and tried to not think about his Ex but he couldn't help it. All he could think about were the times when he went out with Harry and the boys. How they acted like friends in front of the paparazzi's and had to stay distant when fans were around. But also how they laughed and hugged and kissed behind closed doors.

*Perfect - One Direction*

How Harry danced like nobody was watching when he was drunk and how much Louis loved dancing with him. Harrys hands would rest on his body, his hips would brush his leg and his check would rest against his own. Just thinking about those moments gave Louis a tingling feeling. Harry would twirl him around until he could barely stand and hold him tight to make sure he wouldn't fall afterwards.

Even just watching Harry dance made Louis happy. Harrys long arms would swing around somewhat uncoordinated and clumsy and Harry almost tripped a few times but in Louis eyes this was pure art. The thought of Harry dancing warmed his heart.

Louis realised how perfect these moments were and how he missed being with Harry but he also knew that they were never allowed to be open about it. When they were drunk and forgot about all the rules, they had to follow they almost outed themselves and this happened more than once because they just couldn't hide their love when they were intoxicated. Management would give them shit for being themselves every single time and would make their live a living hell afterwards.

After a few minutes Louis came to the realisation that this was not the time to get sentimental. Louis went out in order to have fun with his friend and thinking about Harry was kinda killing the mood. Louis splashed some cold water in his face took a deep breath and went back to his friends. They had a few more drinks until they were really wasted, called a cap, and headed back to Louis house.