Proud to be loud

Harry and Louis woke up before the others and went downstairs cooking some delicious breakfast burritos. They loved cooking together although most of the time they ended up hocking up in the kitchen when they did, it was part of the fun. Thay really had to stay strong in order to keep it in their pants since they didn't want their former bandmates walking in on them doing the dirty in the kitchen. Louis was just hugging Harry from behind and whispering sweet little things in Harry's ear when Liam woke up and made his way downstairs.

Liam: "If you are fucking, please stop because I need something to eat and I don't want to eat next to a couple that has sex."

Harry laughed.

Harry: "No worries, we are just preparing breakfast."

Liam entered the kitchen and laughed at the adorable couple that he found cooking breakfast.

Liam: "You really can't keep your hands to yourself, huh?"

Louis kissed Harry's cheek and let go of him.

Louis: "Don't blame me, he is just too perfect."

Harry blushed and smirked while scrambling the eggs.

Niall: "Holly molly! It smells so good."

Niall shouted before he made his way to the kitchen, which woke up Zayn who came out of his room.

Zayn: "Mate did you really have to be so god damn loud? I was trying to sleep."

Niall: "Sorry Z, but you know how I feel about food."

They laughed.

Harry: "If you help me serve the food we can start eating right away."

They all did their part and started eating breakfast.

Harry: "So how did everyone sleep? Did you sleep well?"

Liam, Niall and Zayn looked at each other and giggled.

Liam: "I mean I slept quite okay, I was just woken up by something quite loud in the middle of the night."

Zayn: "Yeah me too, I wonder what it was."

Niall: "Guys, you won't believe it but I was woken up by something loud too. It sounded like, well I can't even describe it. It was crazy loud though."

The sarcasm was obvious and Louis knew what they were talking about right away, a proud smile appeared on his face. Harry, on the other hand, needed a second to realise what the others were implying but once he did, his face turned bright red and got a bit embarrassed. He really wanted to be quiet but, damn it, Louis was just too good and he lost control. Harry didn't dare to look anybody in the eyes except Louis for a second.

Louis: "Oh baby, don't be embarrassed. They would be loud too with a lover like me."

All of them laughed and even Harry couldn't hold back a little giggle.

Harry: "I'm not sure that that helped."

Louis: "Well I am, now be proud to be loud."

Harry punished Louis playfully.

Harry: "Drop it!"

Louis: "Okay sweety."

They finished breakfast and decided to go to the beach. The cleaned the table, backed everything they needed and went to the beach.

 The cleaned the table, backed everything they needed and went to the beach