29. Tickle

The next morning felt like a dream come true. Harry was woken up by a loud giggle and someone gushing the giggling person.

Louis: "Finn don't be so loud, you'll wake up Harry."

Louis tried to sound serious but Harry could hear the smile in his voice.

Finn: "I ... I can't ... I am too ... ticklish."

The giggling and laughing continued and Harry decided to pretend to be asleep for a little longer so he could listen to the beautiful joyfully sound.

"This could be my life someday, waking up to kids giggling and having fun and the love of my life being right there with me. I'd give everything to have this every morning.", Harry thought.

After he listened for a little longer he turned around and wrapped his arms around Louis's waist.

Harry: "Good morning."

Harry kissed Louis's lower back softly. It felt so natural and comfortable all the awkward tension that ruled them the days before seemed to be gone. Louis grabbed Harry's hands and gave them a loving squeeze.

Louis: "Morning Haz."

Finn: "Harry you're awake! Come help me daddy is a tickle monster."

Harry smiled at Finn's comment and played along.

Harry: "A tickle monster, oh no. Finn I am coming to your rescue."

Harry started to tickle Louis, which could not hold back his laughter. Louis  fell back and landed on Harrys chest. Harry continued tickling him not even carrying if Louis was laying on him or not, although he enjoyed how close they were.

Louis: "Boys ... boys ... please ... stop."

Harry: "Only if you promise to stop tickling Finn."

Louis: "I promise!"

Finn looked very serious.

Finn: "Pinkypromis?"

Louis: "Pinkypromis, just please stop."

Harry gave Finn a questioning look and stoped tickling Louis once Finn nodded. Louis sat back up and pretended to be mad at Harry. All of them knew that Louis was just playing around but they decided to play along.

Harry: "Lou? Are you mad?"

Louis crossed his arms infornt of his chest but couldn't hide his smirk once he felt Harry's hands around his stomach.

Louis: "No I am just disappointed."

Harry: "Babe, I'm sorry."

Louis blushed at the nickname but stayed in character, not looking at Harry and just shrugging his shoulders.

Harry: "What do I have to do to make it up to you?"

Louis thought about it for a minute.

Louis: "Well a kiss would be a good start."

Harry swang of his legs over Louis lap in which he was practically sitting and looked him in the eyes.

Harry: "I'm sorry babe. I just love annoying you."

Harry tucked Louis's hair behind his ear while keeping eyecontact the entire time. He cupped his face with his hands caressing Louis's check with his thumb. He put his face close to Louis' and leaned his forehead against his. Harry took a deep breath, focusing an Louis and Louis only. He took in everything from his bright blue eyes to his stumbely beard and his messy hair. Harry took on last close look, he wanted to remember this money for ever, before he kissed him. He started of gentle almost shy but the kiss got more and more passioned. The kiss was perfect but Harry had to end it before he lost control over his emotions. The sexual tension between Louis and Harry was at an all time high but they had to contain themselves since Finn was around. After the kiss had ended they stayed in the same position for a little longer before Finn interrupted them.

Finn: "Can we have breakfast now?"

Harry and Louis needed a second to come back to reality. Befor Harry got up and went to the kitchen he gave Louis one last small kiss.

Harry: "Sure buddy, what do you want?"

Finn: "I don't know."

Harry: "What about pancakes and strawberry smoothies?"

Finn face lit up.

Finn: "Can we put chocolate chips into the pancakes?"

Harry: "Of course honey. Do you want to help me make them?"

Finn nodded euporically.

Harry: "What about you Lou?"

Louis: "Thanks Haz, but I think I'll pass. I will watch you though."

Harry smiled at Louis and started to make the pattern with Finn.

Louis sat on the couch and watched Harry and Finn. The way Harry treated Finn, how he helped him and explained everything to him, melted Louis's heart. Harry was so soft and kind and seemed to enjoy cooking with Finn. And Finn was very careful. He listened closely to everything Harry told him and tried his best to do everything right. And to be quite honest he did kinda good. Louis heart was full of love for Finn and Harry and the fact that they got along so well made it even better.

Finn: "Daddy the pancakes are done. I helped."

Harry: "No buddy you made them, I helped."

Finn had the proudest smile on his face. It warmed Louis's and Harry's heart. They all eat the pancakes together and enjoyed their time.

Harry: "So when are we gonna repeat this?"

Louis: "Hopefully soon. But I think we should go now."

They got up and went to the door. Harry escorted them. Finn gave Harry a big hug and whispered something in Harry's ear.

Finn: "You are my best fish friend but don't tell daddy."

Harry smiled.

Harry: "Don't worry buddy I won't. Goodbye. See you soon."

Finn ran to the cap and was already setted in the car when Louis and Harry said their good byes.

Louis: "Thank you Harry. This was the best date that I have ever been on. The way you included Finn in everything and all the little details ... I really loved it ... a lot."

Harry: "I'm happy you enjoyed it."

Louis: "We should do that again some times, maybe ... maybe without Finn?"

Harry: "I really love that kid but I wouldn't say no to some alone time with you."

Harry winked at Louis, which started to laugh and went in for a kiss.

Louis: "Good bye love."

Harry: "Bye Honey, see you soon."