Are

They arrived at their destination and got greeted by their friend.

F: "Hi guys. Are you ready to do this?"

Harry and Louis looked at each other and smiled to reassure the other. They giggled. Sometimes their mirroring got a bit out of hand.

Harry: "I think we are."

Louis nodded and squeezed Harry's hand, which he was holding, slightly.

F: "Okay let's start off with the two of you just sitting there and talking."

He was pointing to a stone that was right in front of the water.

Louis: "Oh my god this will look amazing."

Louis and Harry sat down on the stone. Both had their legs crossed and they faced each other.

F: "Okay now I want you, Louis, to tell Harry about the first time you realised that you loved him."

Both of them got a bit shy and looked at the ground for a second before Louis started to talk.

Louis: "The first time I realised that I loved him was probably when we were singing at the campfire at your stepdads summerhouse."

F: "Tell us the story!"

Louis: "It ... it was the moment when we sat at the campfire and Niall was playing on the guitar. He was playing some cheesy love song. The guitar strings filled the summer night with music and you were singing along. You set on the opposite side of the campfire from me. The light of the fire made your eyes seem even greener and your smile even brighter."

Louis was starring in Harry's eyes and couldn't help but smile while thing about the moment.

Louis: "You were singing "You song" and I remember thinking that I had never heard something so angelic ever before. Everything about this moment was magical. The lighting made your face seem even softer than it looked before and the song made my heart jump. I didn't understand why I had all those emotions until I realised that it was you. I realised that I wanted you to sing this song to me. And at the time it all felt so wrong because we were bandmates and friends and you shouldn't wish for your friend to sing a love song for you, but I did."

Louis scanned Harry's face and got stuck on his lips.

Louis: "And oh my god. I wanted to kiss you so bad. I kept starring at your lips. They were so perfect, well, are so perfect, so kissable."

Harry had a soft smile on his lips leaned over and pecked Louis's lips. Louis was caught of grade and had to take a deep breath before he could go on telling his story. He whispered.

Louis: "Get's me every time."

And Harry had to stop himself from giggling out loud.

Louis: "Anyway, at that moment I fell in love with you Harry Edward Styles. I didn't realise that it was love at first but that night when I went to bed and you were the only thing on my mind I realised that I loved you. But I had no idea how big my love for you would grow."

Louis and Harry starred in the eyes of each other and forgot everything that surrounded them until their friend interrupted them.

F: "Okay Harry, so what about you? What was the first time that you realised that you were in love with Louis?"

Harry looked at the camera before focusing back on Louis.

Harry: "Can I tell two moments?"

F: "Sure?"

Louis: "Two times? Damn, Styles. Am I really that fine?"

Harry rolled his eyes.

Harry: "Shut up. You're ruining the mood. Okay, so the first time I realised that I was in love with you was in our early one direction days, not as early as you but still early."

Louis whispered: "I loved you first."

Harry smiled.

Harry: "So it was in November and I was laying in bed. I was about to fall asleep when you knocked on my bedroom door. You walked in wearing your pj's and I remember thinking that you looked adorable. You had two cups of tea in your hand and you handed me one before you laid down next to me. I rested my head on your shoulder and just took in your smell. I still remember that smell, it was the most comforting thing I had ever experienced. You started to play with my hair like you always did and I remember thinking that I never wanted this to end."

Harry smiled at the ground but looked back at Louis right away.

Harry: "I remember calling my sister later that day and telling her about this and about how I felt and she just went: "Harry? Are you in love?". That was the moment I realised. Everything seemed so clear once I heard those words. I was in love. I was in love with you and I still am. Every time you brought a cup of tey to bed I thought about that first time when I felt so much love just laying next to you leaning my head against your shoulder."

Louis reached out and put a strain of Harry's hair behind his ear.

Louis: "What's the second thing you wanted to tell love?"

Harry: "Well the second time was different. Because I already knew that I loved you and you knew too but ... but I didn't realise how much I loved you."

Harry looked at the ground and seemed a bit worried.

Harry: "At that moment I didn't feel good about us or my feelings for you, but looking at it now it was probably the moment I realised that I can't imagine a life without you."

Harry looked back up at Louis.

Harry: "It was the moment when I held Freddie for the first time. I was so overwhelmed because I loved him from the moment that I first saw him. It was instantly in love. He was a mini Lou and absolutely perfect. I realised that there was nothing in this world that I wanted more than to be with you and raise children with you. To rais Freddie with you. But it also felt like this would never be possible because he was the product of your and Briana's love for each other. He was the living breathing evidence that our love wasn't strong enough. And that hurt so much."

A single tear ran down Harry's face and Louis whipped the tear away.

Harry: "I wanted you to be happy. I wanted Freddie to be happy. And I was okay with being miserable for the rest of my life if it meant for the two of you to be happy. I really wanted your relationship with Briana to work for Freddie but I was also so happy when it didn't because I felt like I had a chance again. And look at us now. I have you and your son in my life. My dream came true. And I hopefully will one day have a family with you."

Harry pulled Louis closer and kissed him like he ha never kissed him before. The kiss was full of love and emotion. It felt like a new beginning.