8. Quiet big

Louis: "When was the last time you saw Finn? How old was he?"

Harry: "I honestly don't know he was still so small. Like maybe a few weeks old. Does he even know that I exist?"

a/n: I had a picture of Harry and a baby here, but I don't want to share any pictures of babies on the internet (even though I found it on the internet) so I decided to delete it. If you want to see it google it.

Louis: "Well, yes he knows that we were in the same boyband, but he obviously doesn't know that we were more than just bandmates. And he askes quiet often why you never come over."

Harry: "Why?"

Louis: "Niall and Liam visit from time to time and even Zayn has been over once or twice, you are the only one he doesn't know, except the music. Finn loves to listen to our music. It's so cute."

Harry: "I hope that I will get to know him soon."

Louis: "Well, I don't know if that's weird, but I will through a fish party for my little boy and Niall and my sisters and some other people will be there. So...maybe if you want, you could come too?"

Harry looked so happy.

Harry: "I'd love to. When? Where? What should I bring?" Harry said excided.

Louis giggled.

Louis: "I don't know any details yet, but I will let you know."

Harry: "Do you wanna drink anything else or do something else?"

Louis: "I would love to go for a walk or something, but I really don't want to get followed by any paparazzi, so I don't know."

Harry: "Well, I don't know if that's weird or not, but ehm we could go to my place, my garden is quite big..."

All of a sudden Louis started laughing and interrupted Harry.

Louis: "Sorry lad, but you just reminded me of that one interview where you were like "London's quite big." And I made fun of you."

Harry rolled his eyes but couldn't hide his smile.

Harry: "Will you ever stop teasing me about it. I was nervous."

Louis: "I know babe but it was just too funny."

Harry's eyes widened. "He called me babe. I missed that so much.", he thought to himself.

Harry: "Could we please move on now. Would you like to hang out in my garden or not?"

Louis: "Of fucking course I want to hang out in your garden. Especially if it's quite big."

Louis checky smile made Harry so happy that he couldn't even be mad at him for teasing him. Harry texted Louis his address, got up, singed to Louis to follow him and left the bakery.

a/n: Let me know if you like the length of the captures.