18. Niall

a/n: I hope you still enjoy my story. I am kinda lost with it right now so please feel free to leave input or ideas for the story.

It's been some time since Louis and Harry say each other, but they have been staying in touch. Harry decided to text Louis a joke every single day to make sure to not lose him again. And Louis loved it. He really did. Not jokes of course. The jokes were quite horrific, but he loved Harry giving him attention. Although both tried their best to talk as much as possible the struggled to get into a conversation. Louis knew for a fact that he was getting too much in his head and overthought everything way too much but he couldn't help it. Texting Harry was not as easy as talking to him. He always got so anxious texting him and Harry couldn't comfort him. Louis feared losing Harry again because of their leak of communication but just couldn't get his mind out of the gutter and text him the way he would talk to him. But he got an idea.

Louis didn't know if it would work out but he had a feeling that it would work.

Niall: "Hey, Louis. WHat's up?"

Louis: "Hey, Niall I need your advice

Louis: "Hey, Niall I need your advice."

Niall: "Ok what to need?"

Louis: "How do you invite people to a fish party?"

Niall: "Omg Louis are you inviting me and nervous that I will reject you?"

Niall joked and couldn't stop laughing at his own joke.

Louis: "Suck it, Niall. Just answer my question."

Louis said annoyed but obviously amused.

Niall: "Well you text them or ask them in person. Who are we talking about anyway?"

Louis: "Ähm ... nevermind."

Niall: "Louis! Tell me!"

Louis felt his cheeks blush and he got really shy really quick. He stuttered but Niall could still hear him.

Louis: "H-Harry?"

Niall: "Harry, as in Harry Styles? Your ex-boyfriend that you haven't talked to in years?"

Louis: "Yes but also no."

Niall: "WHAT TO YOU MEAN???"

Louis: "Yes Harry, as in Harry Styles, but we actually talked only a few days ago and we even to go get coffee and I was at his place twice and we decided to work on our friendship again because ... because we missed each other."

Niall: Why the hell didn't you tell me?

Louis: "I ... I am sorry but I was a bit confused and ..."

Niall: "I always knew that you missed him and he missed you but I always thought I would be the first to be informed when you decide to reunite. Well, how did it happen?"

Louis started to explain the entire situation and Niall was really shocked but he could hear the smirk in Louis's voice while he talked about Harry and he knew that he was the happiest he had been in a long time.

Louis: "So how do I invite him to my sons fish party? By the way, your coming too, right?"

Niall: "Of course! Uncle Niall never misses a party. For the invitation, you could make Finn draw a fish picture, write the information on the back and slip it under his door."

Louis: "That's actually a good idea."

Niall: Why do you sound so shocked? I have a lot of good, some might even say brilliant ideas."

Louis: "They are a disappointment, for the most part, this one is an exception. So don't let it get to your head."

They talked a little longer until Louis door rang.

Louis: "I gotta go, see you on Friday at the fish party, bye."

Niall: "Bye"