That's music for my ears

a/n: Sorry that I didn't update for such a long time. I'm in my second lockdown right now and I'm still adjusting to it. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Louis and Harry had travelled for a few more weeks and never staying anywhere longer than a couple of days. They made so many memories that they will value forever, but now they started to miss their friends and family, but they didn't want to stop their vacation just yet. Therefore they decided to invite them to stay with them. They couldn't invite all of them at the same time so they always invited a few people to keep them company.

Right now Louis and Harry were in Antibes, France

Right now Louis and Harry were in Antibes, France. They rented a cute house that had enough space to invite at least 6 people. Louis and Harry decided to invite some really special people over. Louis and Harry were getting the house ready when the door rang, Louis got a bit awkward.

Louis: "I guess they are here!"

Harry smiled, ran into Louis's arms and kissed him before he skipped to the door to greet their guests.

Harry: "Hello Mates, come on in."

Harry was so happy and giggle because he hadn't seen them in what felt like forever, but Louis was a bit tense.

Niall: "Oi, lad, why is he so happy?"

Liam: "Yeah, Harry what did you take."

Harry: "Hey. I'm just happy to see you."

Harry crossed his arms and faked a fraud. Louis squeezed his love handles and made him laugh. Zayn came in and hugged Louis, hello and the boy loosened up. Then the other boys joined and they group hugged for a second.

Harry: "I missed you guys."

Liam: "Yeah me too."

They detangled their bodies and got something to drink and sat down on the porch outside. They talked about all the things that had happened since their hiatus.

Zayn: "So three out of five of us have kids now."

Liam: "Yup."

Niall: "That's crazy. Holy molly!"

All of them laughed but Louis decided to interrupt.

Louis: "Well, I mean ... Harry kinda has a kid too ... right?"

Harry looked a bit confused.

Harry: "Louis, you're not pregnant, are you?"

Louis: "Oh shut up dickhead. I was talking about Freddie."

Harry blushed and the other guys "Ohed". Harry stood up and went behind Louis. He hugged him and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

Niall: "I missed you two, like together."

Louis: "Not again Niall."

Niall: "Sorry but you're just so cute together."

Zayn: "You really are."

Louis: "Of course we are cute together. I mean look at us. The two prettiest members of one direction together, we had no choice but to be cute."

Liam: "You are so full of yourself."

Everybody laughed.

Harry: "Who could blame him? He really is that perfect."

The guys rolled their eyes and laughed. All of them but Niall he was in awe of the true love that was right in front of his eyes.

Louis: "Oi, Niall, mate. Stop starring at my boy."

Harry kissed his cheek and sat down next to him. He decided to stop acting a loving because he felt a bit awkward being watched by his friends. They ordered some food and sat there talking for a long time. After they had finished it was already dark and they decided to go to bed. Louis and Harry shared their room, of course, and the other lads got their own bedroom.

After they got ready for bed Louis and Harry snuggled in bed. Harry was laying on Louis's chest listening to his heartbeat.

Louis: "Are you happy?"

Harry: "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I?"

Louis: "I don't know. ... The lads are here and you know ... after hiatus, you were so distant. Not just with me, also with the others ... so I wasn't sure if you were happy now that they are here."

Harry got silent for a second and sat up, looking into Louis ocean blue eyes.

Harry: "Louis the reason I got distant was that everything reminded me of you. Everything! Niall's laugh, Liam's life lessons, Zayn's accent. Everything reminded me of ... you and me... I couldn't handle it. I missed you and I knew that I couldn't have you. And when I finally got better and started talking to the lads again, too much had changed. They had changed and I wasn't myself and it hurt. It hurt because I knew that I lost my friends because I pushed them away. So I decided to cut them off once and for all. I always missed them but I was too much of a bitch to admit that."

Louis took a deep breath, he often forgot that Harry was really hurt by their breakup too.

Harry: "I'm happy that they are here. And I'm happy that we are together. Everything had changed in our favour and I'm glad that we are at this point in our life right now."

Harry kissed Louis softly.

Louis: "I love you."

Harry: "I love you too."

They started kissing passionately and eventually started making love to each other. Harry was full of pleasure and had to focus to be quiet.

Harry whispered: "It's really hard to be quiet. You are just so good at it."

Louis smirked.

Louis: "Then stop being quiet. Let them hear what I do to you."

Harry was shocked. Louis slapped his ass and Harry couldn't hold back a loud moan.

Louis: "That's music for my ears."

They finished pleasuring each other and fell asleep tangled into each other and completely naked just covered by they blanked.