20. Duck friend

a/n: would you be interested in POVs for some events or not?

There they were, Louis, Harry and Finn, sitting in the park having ice cream. It was a bit weird at first because Louis and Harry fell out of place and they both didn't expect Finn to make a move like that but he did but after Finn talked for half an hour straight about everything the ice was broken. After they had finished the ice cream Finn got up grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him along to go see the ducks.

Louis: "Hey Finn! What about me?"

Harry: "I'm sorry Lou but I think he chose me to be his duck friend."

Harry looked at Louis and smirked while he watched Louis who acted like he was hurt about Finn's decision.

Louis: "Well fine I hope Harry doesn't mind cleaning after you either, or doing you laundry "

Louis wanted to rant on but Harry cut him of.

Harry: "Honestly, I wouldn't mind at all."

Finn stayed pretty much unbothered by their teasing, he just shrugged turned around, looked at Louis, blew him a kiss and said

Finn: "You will always be my best friend, daddy."

Louis melted and went to his son to hug him.

Louis: "You will be my best friend for ever too."

Harry watched the sweet scenario and felt like the luckiest man on earth. Of course this shouldn't be any of his business but somehow it was. Finn is not his child and before today he hadn't seen him in years but he cared about him and he only wanted the best for him. Louis is just his friend and you shout be happy for you friends when they have a good relationship with their kids, but the butterflies Harry felt while watching the two interact was too strong to act like he liked Louis just as a friend. Harry was so thankful to be a part of this situation, even if he was just watching.

Louis: "What do you want to do?"

Finn got really excited and started jumping up and down like crazy.

Finn: "Can we go and play soccer?"

Louis: "Jezz, you really are American, aren't you?"

Louis laughed and Harry couldn't help but laugh along.

Louis: "So you wanna play football?"

Finn's eyes started to sparkle.

Finn: "YES!"

Louis: "You should ask Harry if he wants to play too, if you want him to join us."

Finn looked up at Harry and gave him a hopefully look.

Finn: "Do you?"

Harry: "How could I say no to you?"

Finn got up, took his ball and ran of to the pitch. Harry and Louis followed him smiling at all the energy he had.

Harry: "He is so much like you."

Louis smirked.

Louis: "You think so?"

Harry: "Are you kitting me? He looks like you, he loves football, he is the nicest kid I ever met and he likes me. Just like you."

Harry winked at Louis, which blushed instantly but couldn't his smile because he knew that Harry was right, he liked him.

After they spend the entire afternoon together in the park, Harry went home on his own and Louis went home with his son. Both of them had a very different evening but when they laid in bed they felt the same. They were confused but the good kind. The kind of confusion you don't question because you feel good. You feel happy and kinda scared because of the unknown aspect of your feelings but you don't want to lose this feeling, so you try do not question it. But you also can't stop questioning it because it's just so peculiar.

a/n: I am so sorry that this chapter is so short but it's just here to fill the gap.