Everything to come

a/n: Trigger warning: Self-harm

It will be part of the beginning but only for a short amount of time. There'll be a trigger warning and a note when the part is over.

A few days had passed and Louis and Harry had spent all their time together. They had a lot of deep conversations and cried even more but they got through it and they seemed stronger than ever. They had planned to leave Capri the next day. Louis wanted to make the last day count but he also had a question he had to ask Harry.

a/n: WARNING! Self-harm!

Louis: "Harry, can I ask you something?"

Harry: "Sure honey."

Louis: "I really don't want to ruin our last day but I have to know. Did you ever do it again?"

Harry: "Did I do what again?"

Louis: "You know ... hurt yourself."

Harry thought about it for a second.

Harry: "No not really. I mean I started drinking for a bit, but that only lasted for a week or so. But otherwise, I never hurt myself again, no."

Louis relaxed.

Louis: "Good."

Louis thought about what he was about to say, he was not sure if he could ask that question but he decided to give it a try.

Louis: "I don't know if that's insensitive and if you don't want to share this please don't, but how were you able to stop so fast? Most people struggle for a long long time."

Harry: "No it's fine. I don't mind it. Let me just think about it for a second."

Harry took some time to think about his situation and what he did, as soon as he had come to a conclusion he shared it with Louis.

Harry: "Gemma."

Louis: "Gemma?"

Harry: "Gemma was the reason I was able to stop."

Louis: "How did she do it?"

Harry: "She forced me to get therapy and she stayed at my place every day and night. She made sure that I was never unsupervised or lonely and she made me realise that things will get better. And also I never wanted to hurt myself I just wanted that emptiness to stop."

Louis was scared to ask his next question.

Louis: "Is ... is that the reason she stayed at your place after I fucked everything up."

Harry nodded.

Harry: "She still does it. She always makes sure that I don't hurt me. As soon as I told her that we were on no so good terms she was by my side, although I was staying with my mom that day. She takes care of me."

Louis: "I'm glad to hear that. I owe her a big fat thank you and like the world."

a/n: End of the trigger-warning part.

Harry smiled.

Harry: "I'm very lucky to have her as my sister, but I am also very lucky to have you as my boyfriend."

Harry kissed Louis. It was the kiss was soft but oh so loving.

Harry: "Come on, we are going to the beach!"

Louis: "I love you."

Harry: "I love you too."

They both got ready to go to the beach, which was not that hard since the beach was right in front of their house.

They spend the entire day on the beach just sunbathing, swimming and cuddling. They didn't even bother to cook, they just ordered pizza. While they were eating they started talking about the perception of them as a couple in the public eye.

Harry: "Do you think they'll except us?"

Louis: "They better will otherwise I'm gonna kick their asses."

Harry giggled.

Louis: "No seriously. I think we will be fine. It's not like we murder kittens we are just in love with each other and nobody can blame me, what else was I supposed to do other than fall in love with you. You are too gorgeous."

Harry blushed and buried his face in Louis sweety chest.

Harry: "Stop. I'm blushin'"

Louis: "That was the plan. You are so cute with those rosy cheeks."

Harry started kissing Louis passionately and Louis was there for it. Both of them got lost in each other taking in everything. Every smell, every touch, every taste. They were both completely focused on their interaction. They started making out more passionately and Harry decided to take the matter in his own hands.

Harry: "Can we have sex?"

Louis giggled. He loved the way Harry phrased his question. It was so delicate and nothing naughty.

Louis: "Yes!"

a/n: WARNING! Mature content!

Harry kissed Louis neck not missing a spot while rubbing his hand over Louis's swimwear. Little moans escaped Louis and encouraged Harry to go on. His mouth wandered further down Louis body and he could feel the goosebumps Louis got every time Harry's hips were pressed against his leg. Harry took his time teasing Louis until he got the feeling that the smaller man would to the job himself if Harry wouldn't hurry up. He started going down on Louis but he still took his time. He didn't rush through anything, he almost celebrated every moment he made and every reaction he got from Louis.

Harry: "Do you like it?"

Louis had to use all his willpower to answer him.

Louis: "Harry *moan* I love you *deep breath* but if you don't get your perfect little mouth back *moan* do work I'm going crazy."

Harry smirked and went right back to "work". They had very intense and satisfying intercourse and both of them got what they wanted.

a/n: End of mature content!

After that the spent the rest of the day on the beach before the went back to the house to back up all their things.

Louis: "I loved this."

Harry: "What do you mean?"

Louis: "All of this. Us being together, us growing together. I just love us and everything we achieved here. I feel like we are stronger than ever."

Harry smiled, went over to Louis hugged him from behind and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

Harry: "I loved it too. And I can't wait for everything that is to come."

a/n: This was kinda a filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed it none the less. :)
Also. Thank you for 2000 reads! :)