3. Nishikata's Choice

Nishikata's POV

Here goes nothing "I choose to...." I faltered again.

"Common Nishikata" Takagi yelled "Just say it"

"Ok, so, I want you to come over to my house for the sleepover...Is that ok?" I shouted, still blushing harder and harder.

She was silent for some seconds, which seemed hours. I was worried, what was she thinking? Common, she couldn't think that I am a pervert and deny it. But if she does, what will I do? How will I face her? This is so frustrating. I should have just agreed to have the sleepover in her house. For this strange feeling, I blurted out. Aghh

"Nishikata" She suddenly said and I jumped on my bed. "I am sorry I frightened you and don't worry, I know you are not a pervert." She is again reading my mind, of course. I sighed while she continued. "I..." Now she will reject "I will come for the sleepover for sure."

WHAT! She is ready to actually spend a night with me in the same house? This is going crazy.

She changed to her teasing tone and continued. "Nishikata...are you thinking of something pervy?"

I blushed hard as I shouted "OFCOURSE NOT!"

"Then its fixed. I will arrive to your house by 12 pm. Be ready..." She hung up.

Gods, I am going to have a great night after all.

So, I have to do some chores. Its 9 in the morning and I have 3 hours before Takagi arrives. I have to clean my room, prepare some breakfast and go to the store to buy something for Takagi, as mother said.

After cleaning my room and having breakfast, I left for the store to buy a gift for Takagi. I was confused what should I give her, so, I finally made my mind to go to the candy store. The same place where Takagi and I have eaten cup noodles together. Lots of candies were arranged there; only, I don't know what to buy. Should I buy something to tease her or should I buy something that she would actually like. If someone had asked me this question before the summer festival, I would have chosen to buy something to tease her. But now...it seems different. I somehow feel happy when I am teased by her but I feel sad when I want to tease her. This feeling is crushing me. So, I chose what my heart wanted. I chose an fairy type Pokémon candy (A/N Chill guys...I don't even know if it even exists..i just wrote it because its name is somewhat what girls like.) In the package, there were all types of fairy type Pokémon like silveon, tapu-koko, etc. I hope that Takagi likes it.

When I reached home, it was already 11:55. Takagi would be here any minute now. I sat on the dining table, taking out a Popsicle from the fridge and licking it, something that also gave me fond memories.

But, Takagi was late. It was 12:30 and she was still not here. As far as I know her, she would never be late. I started to become worried. At 12:45, I called her. She hung up. I was getting worried now. I called again, but she hung up this time as well. I started to move towards the door to go and search for her while I called her again. But this time, it said that Takagi's phone was switched off. I was really worried now. I rushed towards my door. Just when I opened it, I heard a loud "BOOM!!". I fell on the ground, bewildered. As I regained my senses, I saw a laughing her guts out Takagi with her phone in hand. She was wearing the black T-shirt and Jean shorts. She had a small bag pack. That's it, she had arrived earlier but was waiting and so she was not receiving the phone, only to tease me. Aghh, I should have known.

"Nishikata" she said while laughing "Your reactions are so funny. I love it so much Nishikata"

I got up and grumpily went inside. From there I said, "Come in."

Takagi's POV

Nishikata was so funny when I startled him. But I think he was a little bit angry as he went inside grumpily. Let's see how I can make him happy again.

I carefully observed the entrance before entering, seeing if he had some traps set for me. I closed the door and straight went for the dining hall. Nishikata was sitting there with his hand on his chin, thinking about something his brains out. Probably to tease me.

"Now, tell me the rules" I said, smiling.

He turned to face me, still his hand on his chin and said without actually blushing, "What rules?"

"I thought you were thinking something about a contest."

He smiled and faced me away and said, "No, I have already planned it for later. I was thinking about how worried I was when you were not picking the phone."

Realizing what he said just now, he turned red like a tomato. He stammered, "I-I didn't mean that I was worries, I-Its J-J-Just, Aghhh"

I somehow contained my blush and said in a teasing tone, "oh, so you were thinking about me, Ni-Shi-Ka-ta" I said the last word taking my face towards his ear and then blew some air beside it. I saw how a shiver ran through his whole body and his blush worsened. He abruptly tried to get up from the chair and fell. I burst out laughing, seeing Nishikata in such a condition. While laughing I said, "Nishikata, try to adjust to cold air now, because I know a weak spot of yours now."

He stood up and had a poker face, with eyes away from me and slightly blushing. When I stopped laughing, he pointed to the jug of juice, still with the poker face. When I turned, he said, "Juice?" I Nodded.

After having the juice, we went to Nishikata's room. We sat in our usual positions and started to finish out homework. He was stuck in some pretty nasty problems, which, in fact, took me some time to figure out. Next up, we were going to finish up our biology homework. When he got the book, I could see an evil grin on his face. With a smile, I asked, "So, what is left in your homework?"

With a proud smile he replied, "Reproduction in humans."

Early update. after finishing my exam, i wrote this and instantly uploaded. Feeling kind of exhausted right now. its 1:30 am right now. i need sleep. Thanks everybody for so much support. I will update soon...

Till Then...

Stories_with_arka