32. Dream comes true

Thanks angelcgmfor following me. it seems like you are a pokefan too. well, i am a poke fan as well. Now i have 17 followers!!!

(A/N background music. but don't take all of the lyrics seriously.)

I had finally got these words out of my mouth. I felt so relieved when I blurted the three magical words. But, did they actually have any magic?

After I said that, Takagi was staring at me, with a small smile and a little tear drop in her eye. Then, she slowly took the rose from me and said, "I love you too, Nishikata, and, you don't know, how long I had been waiting to do this."

She was slightly blushing till she finished. Then, she slowly kept coming closer to me, until she was inches away from me. I saw her eyes, it was gleaming. For the first time, I actually noticed her eyes, and I could actually read it. It was so compassionate, so gentle, yet, it seemed hurt. I know why, I had hurt her so much! I was staring into her eyes while she was staring into mine.

Then comes the most awaited moment. All of a sudden, Takagi closed her eyes pulled me by my collar towards her, making my lips crash into hers. It felt like high voltage current passed through my whole body. I was bewildered, yet happy. I had my eyes widely opened while I felt Takagi slowly locking her lips with mine.

 I had my eyes widely opened while I felt Takagi slowly locking her lips with mine

Maybe time stopped when her lips met, mine, but the flutter only intensified. I was so close to her that I could hear Takagi's heart pounding in her chest. I could only focus on how soft her lips felt against mine, how addictively she invaded all my senses. It still wasn't clear if I dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way her hands curled around my neck, pulling me closer and deepening to kiss. I put my hands on her hips and started to return the kiss. I could feel that she was smiling.

I do not know for how long we were in that position, but, Bortika suddenly coughed and said, "PDA warning!"

We separated. I was blushing really hard while Takagi was also blushing. Then Bortika said, "Wow, both of you being beginners, you did awesome kissing! I should leave you two alone. Call me if you need me. And Takagi" She made a thumbs up and said, "all the best"

After Bortika left, both of us sat down under the kiss tree. She came closer to me and said, "So, Nishikata, it seems that this place has become the location of our first kiss as well."

I had soothed a little, but was still blushing. I said, "yeah.....it seems so."

"So, how did you remember everything?"

"Hurt my head inside the bathroom.'

"Ohh, but, why were you planning to go to the mall with Bortika?"