30. Just Say It

Thanks Koku2000 and TopBlueNinja for following me. now, I have 16 followers, OMG!

Takagi's POV

After the school was over, I started to tail Bortika. She was moving swiftly towards Nishikata's house. I knew that it may take some time, so I texted my mother already.

As we reached Nishikata's house, I was slowly starting to get frustrated. But, she did not enter his house; rather, she passed it and entered another house some distance away. So, Bortika lives there.... I guess. That's the reason she walks with Nishikata every day.

I hid myself in an alleyway, and waited for her to get out. After a few minutes, Nishikata came in front of her house. She rang the doorbell. Soon, Bortika came out. She was well dressed and they looked as if they were really going on a date. Then, Bortika shouted inside her house something and they started to walk away, smiling at each other. What made me feel more disappointed is that, Nishikata had a rose in his back pocket.

*

I tailed them closely, making sure I could hear everything. After walking silently for a while, Bortika said, "So, what's the plan for today?"

"Nothing much, we will go to the mall. But, let's go to a secret place. No one knows it except me and Takagi. And, that will be a quite place to do it."

DO IT?! What does he mean by that? Is he going to confess to Bortika now? Or has he done it already and is now planning on something else? No, I can't let this happen, I need to confess to him now, or it might be too late again. Just as I was about to run to them, they turned a corner. I ran there to find they were almost near the main road now. I called, "Nishikata!"

They didn't seem to hear me. I was nearing them. But, they crossed the road and just when I arrived, the signal turned red and the cars started flooding the roads. I was waiting at the sidewalk, impatiently stomping as the two of them kept moving further away. They seemed to walk faster now.

The moment the light turned green, I ran towards them. I had lost sight of them, so I randomly ran around the place. After running for a while, I arrived at a place which seemed strangely familiar. After running ahead for some time, I recognised the place. It was the road near the kiss tree. The secret place...that's it, it's the kiss tree. It's indeed a secret place, except that after the incident, almost everyone knows about it.

As I made towards the Kiss tree, I could see Nishikata beside the kiss tree. He was on his knees, with the rose in his hand, facing towards the tree. I could not see Bortika from here but I knew, she was behind the tree. He was confessing. I screamed at the top of my voice, "NISHIKATA!"

Nishikata turned his head towards me. He was blushing. For some reason though, he was not surprised at my arrival. I ran to him while saying, "Please don't do this Nishikata! You were about to confess me that day and now you are confessing to Bortika?"

"Who is he confessing to?" I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turned around to find Bortika standing behind me. She was glaring at me.

I pushed Nishikata away to see who was behind the tree. But, there was actually no one there. I turned back to Nishikata, who was scratching his head and said, "I was just practicing."

"You were practicing to propose her?" I said, glaring at him, at which he blushed harder. That's what the ethnic Nishikata looks like.

"Oh come on Takagi" Bortika said, "I thought that Nishikata was the denser one. But, you are not far behind him. Why will he confess to me? We did all this drama to bring you here and surprise you. But that fool is blushing again"

I turned to Nishikata and softened my expression. He seemed to gain some courage at that and said, "Takagi, I remember everything now. What happened that day, I do remember. I was about to say it, but was interrupted by that man. So I shall begin again. Rie T-T-Takagi, I-I want t-to t-t-tell y-you t-that, ughhh...."

"Nishikata" I said, making a calm face. When he made his eyes see mine, I said, "Just say it"

He sighed and said, "Here goes nothing" he put the rose in his hand forward and said, "Rie Takagi, I want to tell you that....."

So, the moment you all have been waiting for, its finally here. So, lets see if he is able to confess to Takagi this time...or....

Thanks for the 6K views!!!!!!

Till then

Stories_with_arka