6. Making a Leap

Takagi's POV

After feeding him, I finished my breakfast. We were sitting on the chairs when I noticed the candy. Well, another naughty plan daunted my mind...

"Hey Nishikata" I said as I smiled, "Now, let's decide your punishment."

"Wait, I had a punishment? You just fed me."

"It was a condition, more of a pact. I never said it was your punishment."

"That's not fair..."

"For your punishment, I want you to feed me the candies. It won't hurt your fingers."

"WHAT N-NO that cannot happen." Nishikata became red and started to stare at his hands with awe.

"So, does that mean you are ready for a better punishment?"

He thought about something and then nodded his head hesitantly.

I opened the pack of the candy and gave it to him. He hesitantly brought a Mawile shaped candy near to me. His face had a devastating look. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, waiting for the candy. I guess he threw the candy to my mouth, as I never got the feeling of his hands. I started chewing it and opened my eyes to face a devastated Nishikata fully bewildered about what he did just now. I could not contain my laugh anymore and burst out laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? I FED YOU AFTER ALL."

" yeah, not fed but threw, anyway." I gave a teasing smile at him, took a tapu-lele shaped candy and brought it close to Nishikata. "Nishikata open your mouth."

Although a bit embarrassed and red, he did not object at it. He opened his mouth. I put the candy in his mouth and said, "So, you like me feeding you."

"N-No, t-thats n-n-not it, you said it was a condition."

"Oh...I guess you don't then..."

"What I-I n-never said t-that" He stammered.

I burst out laughing again and said, "Nishikata, your looks are priceless." He made a poker face at that.

After we finished off the candy, it was finally the time for me to leave. I packed my books and the clothes from the guest room and went downstairs. Nishikata walked with me towards the door, and opened it for me. I stood at the doorstep and said, "So, let's meet up again at school, goodbye." Nishikata was staring at the ground and thinking of something.

I was about to step out when Nishikata suddenly spoke up, "T-Takagi, I-I was wondering I-If we could meet at the mall this weekend. After all, the vacation is ending this week and we have school from the next week.

Bravo Nishikata bravo. You finally said something. I barely kept my blush and said with a wide smile, "of course Nishikata, I will surely come. And as a gift..." I handed him the keychain I bought for him, many days ago. I planned to give him this if he could make a leap.

"I am looking forward to it..." I said and moved out of his house. I finally let go of my blush. I smiled and thought what will happen on the weekend. Let's hope for the best. I joyfully walked towards my house.

Nishikata's POV

What did I just do? Did I just ask Takagi out? No, this can't happen, or can it. What was I thinking? This same thing happened before the summer festival, only difference is, the feeling is much stronger. I was standing at the doorstep, where Takagi just said that she will be waiting for me. I somehow managed to come out of the trance and closed the door. I was leaning against the door when my eye caught a glimpse of my hand. I was still holding the key chain Takagi gave to me. It was a keychain of the main character of 100% unrequited love. She gave it to me, after all. Does that mean she likes me? Yeah, that's it. In fact, when I asked her out, she did not hesitate, but seemed happy. WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING????

I got to my room and shoved my body onto the bed. I was grasping the keychain hard. I was feeling a similar ache in my heart and excitement. I was really looking forward to meet takagi at the mall. I want to spend more time with her...because...I enjoy it.

I think I dozed from tiredness, as I woke up at night when my phone rang. Mother was calling me. I picked the phone and started speaking.

I know I know it is a little bit short. but honestly, i did not get any better ideas to make this chapter any longer. so lets be it. so, my exams are ending tomorrow, hurrah. i will be visiting my uncle's house(i guess) after that. so, do not expect any new chapters this weekend. i think i will upload one though, but still.

Thanks for the 330+ reads, i am looking forward to more.

Till then...

Stories_with_arka