21. Misunderstood

I have 11 followers now, OMG!!!

JoinedForTakagiSan

siosonoze

GDHR2207

Caoticneuturall

mosesswag0

TakagiSan07

isladay4

Aleclc

TopRedNinja

Cipher_301

Edwrd01

To all of you, thanks for following me and supporting me throughout this story.

Takagi's POV

Thursday is already here. Can't wait to see Nishikata on Saturday. I wonder what has happened to him. Since that day, he was not coming to school. When I visited his home the day before yesterday, I noticed that his mother was slightly annoyed by my visit. She also said that Nishikata is on leave as he is sick and was having a class in his room. I knew that something was fishy. So, when I left his house, I was having a bad feeling. I almost arrived at the intersection; I went back to his house and hid myself in an alleyway. Soon, I found the emerging figures of Kimura, Takao, Hamaguchi and Nakai. What were they doing there if Nishikata was having a class?

I remained hidden in the alleyway while they went past it. I only heard Kimura say, "I hope Nishikata lives a happy life."

That was odd? Wasn't he living a happy life already? Or was it something about Mitsuo. If that was so, I need to talk to him immediately. But the problem is, he has blocked me? It was a mystery as well. I silently walked back home trying to think what I shall do.

I am still thinking now, about what shall I do. I was distracted, and didn't even notice that Tanabe-sensei arrived and started teaching. I think he noticed me distracted, so he called my name a few times. But, I did not notice. I was brought back by boy in front of me, who called me.

I abruptly got up when I heard Tanabe-sensei call my name quite irritably. Then he said, "Takagi, can you please answer question no. 2?"

I did not have the slightest idea about what he was even teaching, forget question no. 2. So, I said, "Sir, actually I am not feeling that well, so, I did not notice that you came in."

He sighed and said, "Takagi, you are one of my best students. Please pay attention from the next time. And if you are feeling unwell, you may go to the medical room"

"No sir, I am fine. Please continue. And I am sorry sir for not paying attention."

I sat down while Tanabe-sensei continued teaching. Something is definitely wrong, I can feel it.

*

At lunch, I met with Sumire and Houjou. I said, "Sumire, Houjou, there is something problematic with Nishikata. For some reason, I have not seen him even once from the day Mitsuo proposed me."