Title needed

"How are you feeling now?" Eli asked as she changed the bandages.

"Better than before, thanks- ouch" I winced as she touched the swollen part on the neck.

"I told you not to exert yourself, why didn't you listen to me," she said gently applying the antiseptic.

"I never thought this would happen"

"You should've just taken some rest, your cut will open up again if you stress yourself," she said tying the bandage firmly.

"Okay, I will take care"

"Good, now take some rest," she said getting up with a smile "bye," and went out of the room.

Lovely girl, eh boy

"Shut up will you, I am in no mood to listen to your talks"

Okay but, I know you have a thing for her, accept it.

"No, I don't"

Really, then why did you go to the tower for practice even after you were injured, you just wanted to meet her again.

I kept quiet, knowing that this was the only way to avoid him.

It has been three days from when I came to know about the towers. I had tried the touchsight tower on the same day itself and nearly escaped death, with a deep cut at the same scar behind the neck.

I was quickly dispatched to the doctor where I was for a whole day before, I came out. That was when I first met Eli.

The day before yesterday I tried the danger tower and it went without the hitch. I was able to defend myself from every attack until the end without the buzzer sounding.

The buzzer was a system in the towers which would activate if we fail or are severely injured. It indicates the end of the part more like game over. We have to restart from the ground level if the buzzer starts.

It had me so hyped up that I thought I could even take on the reflex tower without much difficulty. So, I tried the reflex tower yesterday. 

I had to advance to the top, amidst a shower of arrows, it was easy at first but as I reached the first floor two guards attacked me.

I had to fight them while dodging the arrows. It was not that tough and I thought that maybe I will make it. As I went above matter became worse. Blades and arrows began raining down while I had to face three guards.

It was a little tough but, I managed it and advanced above, here the speed and the randomness of the projectile increased.

I somehow took care of the four guards on that level and started walking up.

This was the second last level, Five hefty warriors stood in front of me with armors. Taking out my sword I planned a tactic and quickly jumped between them. That way I was secured from the projectiles and was able to concentrate fully on the warriors.

I defeated them all in the end with only a sore leg, where one of them had slammed their sword hilt.

That was why when I tried to dodge an oncoming arrow, I was a little slow. The arrow missed my head and lodged itself at the name of the neck where my scar ended. Resulting in its opening.

So here I was again, sitting in the bed to take some rest.

"Hello Dylan, hope you are doing well?" master. K asked entering the room.

"Yes, I will be able to train in a day," I said trying to sit up straight.

"Relax, lie down. I just came here to check upon you" he said in a kind voice.