Matt is hanging and dying

I HOPE THAT YOU'VE UNDERSTOOD THAT THE REAL FUN HAS STARTED AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ENJOY IT THEN PLEASE GO AND READ THE LATEST CHAPTER OF THE BELOW WRITERS BOOK FIRST

browniewrites

Thank you very much, if you've already read it then continue ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------

What were they both doing here, this doesn't make sense. What was happening, How? While I was thinking these thoughts the battle started as the group of children attacked that huge octopus machine.

Suddenly one of the octopus arms snaked towards Matt and lifted him up in the air.

"No, MAaaaaaTT!!!!!"

"Okay students, get started. You all have one hour to show your creativity" our principal ma'am said.

I looked down at the white sheet of paper in front of me and then around me to see that everyone has started drawing something. I also started doodling on my paper.

By the time I was finished drawing most of the class had already started coloring. I just sat there looking around as I had no colors.

"Hey buddy, why aren't you coloring"

I looked beside me to see a boy looking at me with a smile, he was the one who had spoken.

"I don't have any colors, you nitwit"

"Oh, you can take mine" he turned around and started looking in his bag, "here," he said turning to give me a box of colors.

"keep it, I didn't ask for your help" I shouted and turned away.

"Comon, it's new. A present to me by my cousin" saying this he thrust the box in hand.

When I turned to shout he was already back to draw, not knowing what else to do I started coloring.

"Hufh, that was quite a work," the boy said as I handed back his colors.

"Um- yes" I didn't want to talk with him anymore.

"I am Matt, what's your name," he asked again giving his big smile.

I was just about to turn around and go, I had no intention of telling that boy my name. But, a group of boys had come there now, one of them made his way towards Matt.

"Hey Matt, I saw that you shared your precious color with that boy but, you didn't give it to me when I asked you," the boy said in a sweet but threatening voice.

He had his hand around matt now as if they were buddies.

"Ge-get aw-away Frank" Matt was trying to get away, I could see he was afraid of this boy.