Voting- going on

I HOPE THAT YOU'VE UNDERSTOOD THAT THE REAL FUN HAS STARTED AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ENJOY IT THEN PLEASE GO AND READ THE LATEST CHAPTER OF THE BELOW WRITERS BOOK FIRST

                      browniewrites

   Thank you very much, if you've already read it then continue ahead

Last notice: This is one of the biggest chapter ever, I would like if you would tell me that this long chapter was a bore or not? Also would you like reading more long chapter like this?
---------------------------------------------------------

It was evening now, I was lying on my bed. A day had gone by since the time Cyril was called by the king. I have not seen him since then. He wasn't at the breakfast this morning. I was a little scared now.

Why are you talking stress for them, chill

"It's not about them, I just can't help noticing the way things are going," I said deep in thoughts.

What are you talking about??

"Nothing, forget it. I am just thinking too much" I said with a sigh messaging my forehead tiredly.

I know what you are worried about kiddo

"Really," I said continuing the message not really caring about what he said.

Now, don't ignore me. I truly know what has you worried.

"Do you, care to put some light on it then?" I said a little snootily.

You are afraid that you are going to die

"N- no, I am not afraid" my voice quavered a little as I said that.

Looks like even you don't believe what you said.

"Bullshit, I don't want to talk to you," I said and closed my eyes tightly to sleep.

As if that will help you from me. I just am telling the truth, you can't deny it.

"Just. SHUTUP!!" I shouted.

The fact that you didn't deny you are going to die proves that you know it but, you did say you aren't afraid to die.

"Riiiight!!" I said a little angry "I agree that I think I am going to die but, I am not afraid of it" I finally gave in.

Bingo, now the main point is why do you think that??

"You told me you know the reason, didn't you?"

I do

"you are such a drag," I said rolling my eyes. I felt him give a smile before he started speaking again.

You are fearing death because all the others callen that were with you have either been killed or are kidnapped right...

"Er-actually ye-yes, I won't be sure till I know what has happened to Cyril"