Epilogue

" Have you talked to Aiden about it?" Sasha tried to balance my one year old niece Sandra in her arms.

" No I didn't. He will probably try to offer his help and I want to do this completely on my own. " I brushed some highlighter above my cheek bones and frowned. Two years later and I still had a baby face and no amount of make up was going to change that apparently .

" But I think your business idea could work . You only need the capital to get it going. Maybe Aiden would like your idea and decide to invest in it. Once you start making profits and giving him good returns you won't really owe him anything." Sasha placed Sandra in her crib.

" Sasha, Aiden might invest in this project even if he's not sure it's a good idea just for my sake. If God forbid this business fails I don't want to drag him down with me. If this business idea really has potential then I might be able to find other investors beside Aiden." I straightened my blue suede jacket and gave Sandra a kiss on her tiny head as I left for work.

I knew it was stupid . In the initial stages of a business venture people often turn to friends and family to act as ' angel investors' as strangers rarely invest in new ventures because of the uncertainty associated with them. It's just that I wanted to prove to everyone and most of all to myself that I can make it on my own in the world. Ever since I have started dating Aiden I have constantly been labelled as the ' Cinderella' type . Girl with no fortune or any influential relations or any extra ordinary talent whatsoever to snag the most eligible bachelor in the country. I didn't want what other people said to get to me but sometimes it did. And I literally felt like I had no identity of my own besides being Aiden Victor's girlfriend .